file A very late Hello

• Thegeniusyoshi
  • Thegeniusyoshi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Hi!
  • Thank you received: 10
11 Jan 2016 22:24 #1
I joined about 2 months ago, but forgot to post here. I guess I'll do that now.
Hi.
My Marble Blast Story:
I found out about Marble Blast when I was 5, and I was at my Grandma's house at Christmas, and my uncle was there, and he showed it to me. When I got home, I asked my mom if I could get it, and she got it for me. Both Marble Blaster and Marble Blast Gold. I found out about Marble Blast Platinum when I was 7. A video of it was in the "Related videos" section of a video I was watching on youtube. I tried to find the download from then to when I was 8. I then finally... found the non-windows download on the Philsempire website. I didn't know about operating systems until about 3 months ago, so I tried to do the installation. I failed many, many, MANY times. I tried about once every day until I was 12 years old. A few weeks after my birthday, I tried downloading the installer again, this time the windows version on the philsempire website. BTW, I didn't know about this website until I started playing Marble Blast Platinum. Anyways, so I installed it successfully, clicked on the icon, it loaded correctly, and then it asked for an activation code. I sighed, and decided to play Marble Blast Gold some more. I opened it, and then it asked for an activation code too. I pretty much gave up on Marble Blast until it was November of this year. My dad had gotten me a laptop in September, and it was still very new. I was watching youtube videos, and saw one of Marble Blast. I then watched, and was reminded of how much fun Marble Blast was. I then looked for a Marble Blast Gold download, and found a free one. I downloaded it, and played it for a while. Then I remembered how much I wanted to play Marble Blast Platinum. So I searched "Marble Blast Platinum" on google, and found the 1.14 download link on this website. I downloaded and installed it, AND IT WORKED! I played Marble Blast Platinum 1.14 for a week or 2, and then decided to see what exactly was the Marble Blast website. I then found out about version 1.60, which had SO MUCH new stuff, including multiplayer. I downloaded it immediately, made an account, Thegeniusyoshi, which was the same as my fanfiction.net username, and was welcomed to the community. This is the shortened version that doesn't talk about EVERY single failure to download MBP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 368
13 Jan 2016 00:11 #2
And a very late hello to you too!

That's quite the Marble Blast History. It's still shocking to me how many new players discover the game despite its release over a decade ago.

I'm quite glad there is still a significant interest in the game and the custom visions that have arisen from its basic concept. Without you guys, we (the staff) probably wouldn't be here today!

~Aayrl
Marble Blast Community Manager
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thegeniusyoshi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.906 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.