file Hello!

• MCAnimator3D
  • MCAnimator3D's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
28 Mar 2016 17:34 #1
Hello Marble Blast community! It seems my "story" is much like other people's. :P MBG was my first computer game I've ever played and I always played it in 5th grade when it was raining outside and I couldn't go for recess. My friends always took turns trying to complete all the levels to try to unlock Custom maps (but now I know you don't have to unlock it). I then found a pre-installed copy on my dad's computer and always played that at home. Now I'm getting into the "insides" of the game and I've already figured out how to change the model and texture of anything which was a big accomplishment for me. XD Anyway, I'm happy to be here!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 405
29 Mar 2016 18:40 #2
Welcome! We hope you enjoy your time here.
That sounds way too mundane.

• Thank you received: 368
01 Apr 2016 10:51 #3
Hey there, welcome to our community! Glad to see more folks daring enough to modify core game files - there's a few of us here with some great experience that are more than happy to help if you have any questions.

~Aayrl
Marble Blast Community Manager

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.839 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.