file hello

• cub656
  • cub656's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
18 Jul 2016 06:32 #1
Hello im new here i use to play marble blast gold a lot and i just found out that there is other games and a community here i still like to play these games and i think its cool that there is a community so i decided to join :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
25 Jul 2016 21:39 #2

• Jiquor
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
25 Jul 2016 22:16 #3
Hey there! Welcome to Marbleblast.com. Right here, various users and moderators have lots to offer. Re-branded and released during Marble Blast Gold's hit and discontinuation, we have a lot of things to offer here. Mods (Game modifications) from various users such as myself (you can view my game Marble Blast STOP, although this post isn't really about me) right here: marbleblast.com/index.php/downloads/modi...ns/marble-blast-stop

We also have many great users who strive to help with anyone who is in trouble with custom level development, mod development, or the advanced tactics of how to get around in marble blast (wall hits, diagonal movements, traplaunches, edge hits, you name it!) if you're having trouble with any of those categories. Please note that this site also has a scoring system for MBP (Marble Blast Platinum) along with games like it. This site has endless things to offer in the world of Marbles, so take your time, come on and stay and hang out with us, and blast some marbles while you're at it. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and if there's any other questions that you have, don't hesitate to message the moderators listed below or the helpful non-moderators such as HiGuy, Weather, Xelna, Whirligig, or me. (sometimes, although someone's been messing with my karma and I know who it might be)

Enjoy. Your. Stay.

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lee, Weather, Evokrypt

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.063 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.