• KarlUlt0's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
21 Jul 2016 17:11 #1
Hi guys what;s up :D

Wish the MB community was still active like in the past. :(

How do I get into the webchat?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
24 Jul 2016 00:09 #2
Hello, you can get to the webchat by simply clicking on "webchat" on the top bar

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
  • Thank you received: 447
24 Jul 2016 00:12 #3
Hey, the community is still fairly active :) we have occasional WRRs and tournaments and holiday events and stuff.

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
24 Jul 2016 00:46 #4
Nope, the community is still here, making unfinished mods and piling on custom levels.
Anyways, welcome and helloooo!

• Steven
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Marble Blast bug hunter
  • Thank you received: 20
24 Jul 2016 01:18 - 24 Jul 2016 01:23 #5

KarlUlt0 wrote: Wish the MB community was still active like in the past. :(

Oh, it's still active. If you are aware of PlatinumQuest, it might excite you to know that a demo for it will be released in late August, with the full game being released a few months later. It won't be long now! ;)

By the way, my normal forum name is Steven, which is my actual first name. The TurdFerguson thing is a reference to Celebrity Jeopardy! sketches on Saturday Night Live. I made the change for April Fools' Day, but many people seemed to like that. Because of that, I kept it (and the avatar). However, I will change everything back to normal no later than December 7th (the 20th anniversary of the aforementioned sketch).

If there's a bug, YO! I'll report it!
Last edit: 24 Jul 2016 01:23 by Steven.

• Thank you received: 69
24 Jul 2016 18:07 #6
This dude stole the words right out of my mouth. Still, welcome (back)! The community is certainly not dying. I think you will definitely appreciate the activity on the forums, and Webchat from my experiences can be a bit half-existent, but it is probably more active when all the US people are up late at night or something.

SoundCloud page here:

• KarlUlt0
  • KarlUlt0's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
27 Jul 2016 15:08 #7
Wow I didn't expect that many replies! Thanks a lot guys, it's good to see activity here :)

I know the MB community is still active but I mean most of you are the MBG guys and I was referring to the MBU guys. I never see them around anymore but they always used to be on MBU and MBO, like Hobolicker, Hikaru/Farhan, Faraaz, Matan, GreeD, JRONI, Cardcaddy, MBFtrace, and a lot of others that i can't think of right now. Do any of you remember them? Where are they now?

It's so sad what's happened to mbu, there could be an amazing new game with next gen graphics but no one wants to buy the game back from iac. Sucks.

Do any of you ever play mbo multi-player?

• ImNotAllThatGood
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Back as of June 2018.
  • Thank you received: 17
30 Jul 2016 00:54 #8
Welcome to the community! My full username is "I'm Not All That Good" but you can just call me INATG.

-INATG

I'm just a 15 year old who's been playing MB for over a decade and can be annoying at times.

• Thank you received: 198
30 Jul 2016 05:32 #9
no

:(

lee is awesome

• Yoshicraft224
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • no
  • Thank you received: 51
19 Aug 2016 18:41 #10

KarlUlt0 wrote: Wow I didn't expect that many replies! Thanks a lot guys, it's good to see activity here :)

I know the MB community is still active but I mean most of you are the MBG guys and I was referring to the MBU guys. I never see them around anymore but they always used to be on MBU and MBO, like Hobolicker, Hikaru/Farhan, Faraaz, Matan, GreeD, JRONI, Cardcaddy, MBFtrace, and a lot of others that i can't think of right now. Do any of you remember them? Where are they now?

It's so sad what's happened to mbu, there could be an amazing new game with next gen graphics but no one wants to buy the game back from iac. Sucks.

Do any of you ever play mbo multi-player?

ikr! MBU was so good! Unfortunately, I think something happened with GarageGames or something, and now the MB community just makes official mods. The MBU levels are still in MBP, though ;)

brapdoors mbg #OhBoyFreeAM!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.025 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.