file Hello MB Community

• Nathan125
  • Nathan125's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 8
13 Aug 2016 19:51 #1
Hello my name is Nathan125 from my youtube channel MCSiblings2 TV Studios. I have been playing Marble Blast since my childhood and have play it in my off time. I have done my own levels in the past (when I still had my old computer) but unfortunately those level I have created are lost in the mists of time. I hope you enjoyed reading this I will be doing more posts about MB maybe do lets plays on here. who knows. If you want to contact me in anyway I will post my Skype name if you want me to. anyways enough rambling from me I hope you enjoyed and I will see you soon.

My YouTUBE channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UC8WsHflvc2yxuktTkprYmzA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• davidjl123
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 20
13 Aug 2016 22:32 #2
Welcome

• Steven
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Marble Blast bug hunter
  • Thank you received: 20
14 Aug 2016 03:21 #3
Hey, there. Nice to see you. It appears you arrived just in time to try out the demo of PlatinumQuest on day 1. :cheer:

If there's a bug, YO! I'll report it!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.859 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.