file hi, william_ mays here!

• william_
  • william_'s Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Duke of Dorks
  • Thank you received: 0
11 Dec 2016 20:20 #1
greetings! i'm william, a 16-year-old little boy from Ireland (living in New Jersey atm), who's played Marble Blast for half of my life :O

i first got the game in 2007, with my mum's purchase of an iBook G4, and absolutely loved it - though my parents deleted the game after a year or so because they felt i was getting too addicted to it :P i managed to install it on my own PC a couple of years later, and have been playing it from time to time ever since!

i'll be honest: i'm still pretty bad at it :dry: but it's one of my all-time favourite video games nonetheless, and i've always been lurking the community from afar - so i figured why not actually start an account! so i did... two years ago. then today i remembered i set up an account here, and now i'm finally using it! :lol:

i hope to be at least semi-active around here, and possibly contribute art and learn how to make levels! it's wonderful to meet you all ^u^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
12 Dec 2016 02:20 #2
Heya!
Welcome to the community! Glad to see you've had some experience playing Marble Blast before. Be informed that the leaderboards will put your skills to the test, and hopefully you'll get a lot better overtime.
I'm impressed with the artwork you've stuck at the bottom of your post. (I assume you made it?) It's always nice to have an artist around.

Hope to see you online!

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
12 Dec 2016 12:56 #3
My name is William too. :​P
Nice to have you along.

• Thank you received: 198
12 Dec 2016 13:15 #4
It's funny because you two have the same characteristics - being an artist lol

Also, welcome! I really love your art, it reminds me of odd1sout because of the art style.

lee is awesome

• eblu
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • (formerly eboyblue3)
  • Thank you received: 54
14 Dec 2016 00:27 #5
whoa dude serious talent.

since you're here, i recommend getting platinum and trying out the webchat. the community here is tightly-knit but real friendly and you'll feel like you're a part of it in no time

so hey! welcome to the club. i saw that you were a YTPer so i'm glad to inform you that joj is a meme here

IsraeliRD wrote: The...

come discord brah: eblu#8048

• Thank you received: 368
14 Dec 2016 00:59 #6
Welcome, William!

Glad to see another artist in the community! Hope to see you in some multiplayer games in the near future as well!

~Aayrl

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.806 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.