file Hello, once again

• papermarioblast43
  • papermarioblast43's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
17 Jan 2017 21:54 #1
Why hello there, fellow people. I've had a previous account on here (not saying who), so I pretty much know quite a lot of stuff. It looks like PlatinumQuest is finally back, and it's nice to see that it's out. Anyways, now to introducing my actual self. I wouldn't say I'm a veteran, as my first game I played was Marble Blast Ultra in around 2006-2007. Later around, I was introduced to the earlier games and I have become a fan ever since. Not bragging, but I have Marble Blast, Marble Blaster, Marble Blast Gold, Marble Blast Platinum (of course), Marble Blast Ultra, and even Marble Blast Mobile from a IPA file. I can't get Marble Blast Online, and I've tried playing it on WebArchive, but I just can't get it to work. Just because I'm a big fan doesn't mean I'm a skilled player, of course. In fact, I always would lose in multiplayer at MBU and lost at a lot of games in MBP. I hope you all get to know me, hating me or not, as I think myself I am a nice person. Thanks for taking your time to read this, bye.

~Sincerely, Pikachu (it's like a letter, yay!)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
18 Jan 2017 01:53 #2
Hello there :D and welcome back

(the reason this didn't show up at first was because the first five posts need to be approved by mods before you can see them in order to prevent bot spam)

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• Thank you received: 368
18 Jan 2017 03:59 #3
Welcome (back)!

Nice to see some old(er) members making special appearances again!

~Aayrl

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
18 Jan 2017 09:46 #4
Hello, Pikachu, and welcome! I hope the current will pass between you and the community :)
(don't electrocute me because of that joke)

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nockess, Weather

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.795 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.