question-circle ¿Who i am?

• Muddy
  • Muddy's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • come discord brah
  • Thank you received: 11
26 Jan 2017 00:46 #1
Hi, I guess. I've been registered to the forums for a while, i played a few multiplayer matches a loooong time ago, then vanished. I never even made an "about me" post rofl

I've played MBG for a loooong time. When I was in Kindergarten, there were three iMacs in the room, and we all wanted to play with them during free time to play marble blast. I found out about $testcheats and i was proud of myself for looking cool in front of my classmates.

A few years later I had gotten MBG again on an old platform called RealArcade, and that's when I first heard about MBP. waaaay back when it was just a custom level pack with custom start and stop pad textures. I hadn't really paid much attention when I couldn't find it (since i was like 10-11 years old at the time), and then I kinda reconnected with it when a few friends played it. I still occasionally play it, I play minecraft with threef and jeef sometimes, and that's about it for marble blast for me.

I myself am not too interesting. I watch youtube, play video games, and am a furfag. That's about it. I wanna try to get into the mb community so im going to try to be more active here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff, J@ckRB, Three, Derpky, Nockess, PacPlayer, CylinderKnot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 368
31 Jan 2017 12:07 #2
Welcome aboard, glad to see the hello post!

~Aayrl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.818 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.