file I am back (again)

• Creyzzz
  • Creyzzz's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
03 Apr 2017 11:52 #1
Hi everyone!
Some of you may or may not remember me as "blastreoid" I used to be active back in 2007-2009. I was 9 years old back then haha.
Recently found the MBP WR rampage in my reccomended vids on yt. That was the moment I knew that I Have to play this again.
I'm really impressed how far this community has come. The WRs are absolutely insane.
I'm also really hyped about this multpilayer and pq thing I was really sad when MBO died but this is almost like it is back haha. Unfortunately I don't have wifi atm but once I have I can't wait to play with you guys.
I also want to apologise for my flaming and spamming back then. But hey I was only 9 but now I'm 17 ^^ :P

PS if you still remember me. Say Hi :3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
03 Apr 2017 20:55 #2
Well I don't remember you but I'm saying hi anyway. And welcome back to the community, you're not the only one who used to spam a lot but changed with age >.>

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• technostick
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 32
03 Apr 2017 22:49 #3
I do remember you indeed.
Welcome back!

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
04 Apr 2017 00:42 #4

hPerks wrote: ...the players, and in my opinion the overall community have been steadily improving throughout the past several years...

joj

• Thank you received: 368
04 Apr 2017 11:04 - 04 Apr 2017 11:04 #5
Woah, hey Blastreoid, welcome back!

It's still making my head spin that 2007 was 10 years ago.

We'll keep the dedicated servers available for you to get in on some multiplayer action soon. Frostfire's Gem Hunt League may be a great way to get reacquainted with the community!

~Aayrl
Last edit: 04 Apr 2017 11:04 by Aayrl.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.878 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.