• George
  • George's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
More
12 May 2017 01:13 #1 by George
George created the topic: Dropping in to say hi, it's been a while
Hey guys,

It's George, the guy who made George's Marble Blast Gold Mini-Mod like 7 years ago when I was 13 lmao. I'm in my 3rd year of college now and am about to have finals so of course due to pre-finals procrastination, nostalgia took me back here... and I even got to play the PQ Demo!(amazing work btw guys)
I never thought that so many people would still be playing my old levels and it makes me so happy that you guys are *tears*...

Since I quit Marble Blast, I've been making EDM music under the alias KRNGLE (soundcloud.com/krngle) and have recently been kind of blowing up and playing shows around California. I just wanted to stop by and say wassup to my old community where I used to spend countless hours marbling around. And also if you guys want any game music for your mods or videos, let me know and I'll be more than happy to make something for my OGs! :)

My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. feel free to reach out!

Peace!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aayrl, Jeff, J@ckrb, Ralph, Nature Freak, Rosie, PacPlayer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jiquor
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • PM me questions about MBStop.
More
12 May 2017 03:29 #2 by Jiquor
Jiquor replied the topic: Dropping in to say hi, it's been a while
Welcome back to marbleblast.com.

I'm working on a modification as well, but it's not about me.
I've played your modification and I could say I had mixed feelings about it, but it was generally fun.

If you ever modify MBG again, HiGuy, Rosie, Threefolder, and many other members of the community can give you huge advice and tips.

Jiquor - Marble Blast STOP Creator

More
12 May 2017 03:30 #3 by Rosie
Rosie replied the topic: Dropping in to say hi, it's been a while
Hey! It's certainly been a while. Nice to see you again!

I must say that I did enjoy playing your mini mod. I went as far as making a video of me speedrunning the entire game, so have a look if you'd like. :narcissistic:

One thing to note is that PQ is very close to being released so stay around if you're interested! It's always nice to have old community members return. :)

• Jiquor
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • PM me questions about MBStop.
More
12 May 2017 03:32 #4 by Jiquor
Jiquor replied the topic: Dropping in to say hi, it's been a while

Rosie wrote:
One thing to note is that PQ is very close to being released so stay around if you're interested! It's always nice to have old community members return. :)

old community members (ocm's) are better than original gangsters (og's) :D

Jiquor - Marble Blast STOP Creator

• Xedron
  • Away
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Level Creator & Speedrunner
More
12 May 2017 03:57 - 12 May 2017 03:58 #5 by Xedron
Xedron replied the topic: Dropping in to say hi, it's been a while
Hey man! I obviously wasn't able to see you online back when you were active but I've played your mini-mod, and got addicted to it very quickly. There are quite a few musically talented people in this community, so definitely cool to see another one pop up.

As Rosie said, PQ's getting released soon, if you want to maybe come back a while to play that you can of course ;)

"cna you salt spalt the slevel salt of 6 year salt who ca salt the lsat" - nobody, 2017
Last Edit: 12 May 2017 03:58 by Xedron.

More
15 May 2017 14:32 #6 by Aayrl
Aayrl replied the topic: Dropping in to say hi, it's been a while
Cheers, man. Nice to see you're up to great things. Keep up the music stint!

~Aayrl

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
More
15 May 2017 14:58 #7 by Eguy
Eguy replied the topic: Dropping in to say hi, it's been a while
Hiya! I'm relatively new around here compared to some of the oldies, and like many have said I'm a huge fan of your mini mod. Some of the later levels have awesome MBG texturing choices and cool edge-hits. :D Also, glad to see another Californian here!

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014

• Light-of-earendil
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Just starting
More
15 May 2017 21:29 #8 by Light-of-earendil
Light-of-earendil replied the topic: Dropping in to say hi, it's been a while
Hi! I just joined yesterday, so I'm super new! I'm doing beginner single and multi-player levels until I get better & can move up to intermediate. Just tryin' to keep it slow n' easy for awhile! B)

Moderators: Kalle29AayrlRegislian