file Hello everyone! (Yes i'm doing this again...)

• Vish
  • Vish's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Hello to whoever can see this!
  • Thank you received: 0
12 Jun 2017 07:51 - 31 Dec 2017 14:56 #1
Hi, Yes i'm back from the dead, (even though I wasn't active on this forum lol) but anyways, I just came back to this game and these forums and saw that the PQ Demo is here, and I enjoyed the crap out of it, it truly felt revolutionary, great job on everyone who worked on this!

Now that I came back to the game and saw that the full release of PQ is coming soon and a lot of updates to the normal game have been out AND new multiplayer stuff.. I got really excited, and yes, my English improved a lot since last time, although I might still make mistakes but I guarantee you it will not be as often as It was back then, considering what I said on the old forums as well, I was a member on the old forums with this username too, you can search if you don't believe me.

Speaking of that though, I want to change my username for personal reasons, I tried to search for people who wanted to change their usernames as well and I definitely think that there were people that wanted to do that although there's a lot of topics that came with what I searched that was unrelated, but yeah, if it's okay.. I would like to change my username to "Visability" yes I know it is not the word visibility and I didn't misspell it because I didn't know, but yeah, if it's okay with you guys, change it but if it's not then that's fine I guess.

I
love
drinking juice.
Last edit: 31 Dec 2017 14:56 by Vish.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
12 Jun 2017 09:54 #2
Hello and welcome!

You can change your display name under profile --> edit forum profile in the top bar.

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
12 Jun 2017 09:56 #3
Hello, Visability, and welcome again to the Marble Blast Forums!

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

• Vish
  • Vish's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Hello to whoever can see this!
  • Thank you received: 0
12 Jun 2017 10:14 #4
I thought because you couldn't change your username you can't change your display name, wow I'm a dummy!

Ralph i'm very excited to get all the gold and platinum times online.. so no I certainly won't be forgetting it, maybe even ultimate times when I get so good at the game, also got 9.55 on there and back again! :P

I
love
drinking juice.

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
12 Jun 2017 13:07 #5

Visability wrote: I thought because you couldn't change your username you can't change your display name, wow I'm a dummy!

Ralph i'm very excited to get all the gold and platinum times online.. so no I certainly won't be forgetting it, maybe even ultimate times when I get so good at the game, also got 9.55 on there and back again! :P

Well, uh, okay, that's a good time!

(Looks like my general ranking will decrease again with such a good player...)

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.930 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.