file Hello everyone! (Yes i'm doing this again...)

• Vish
  • Vish's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Hello to whoever can see this!
  • Thank you received: 0
12 Jun 2017 07:51 - 31 Dec 2017 14:56 #1
Hi, Yes i'm back from the dead, (even though I wasn't active on this forum lol) but anyways, I just came back to this game and these forums and saw that the PQ Demo is here, and I enjoyed the crap out of it, it truly felt revolutionary, great job on everyone who worked on this!

Now that I came back to the game and saw that the full release of PQ is coming soon and a lot of updates to the normal game have been out AND new multiplayer stuff.. I got really excited, and yes, my English improved a lot since last time, although I might still make mistakes but I guarantee you it will not be as often as It was back then, considering what I said on the old forums as well, I was a member on the old forums with this username too, you can search if you don't believe me.

Speaking of that though, I want to change my username for personal reasons, I tried to search for people who wanted to change their usernames as well and I definitely think that there were people that wanted to do that although there's a lot of topics that came with what I searched that was unrelated, but yeah, if it's okay.. I would like to change my username to "Visability" yes I know it is not the word visibility and I didn't misspell it because I didn't know, but yeah, if it's okay with you guys, change it but if it's not then that's fine I guess.

I
love
drinking juice.
Last edit: 31 Dec 2017 14:56 by Vish.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
12 Jun 2017 09:54 #2
Hello and welcome!

You can change your display name under profile --> edit forum profile in the top bar.

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
12 Jun 2017 09:56 #3
Hello, Visability, and welcome again to the Marble Blast Forums!

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

• Vish
  • Vish's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Hello to whoever can see this!
  • Thank you received: 0
12 Jun 2017 10:14 #4
I thought because you couldn't change your username you can't change your display name, wow I'm a dummy!

Ralph i'm very excited to get all the gold and platinum times online.. so no I certainly won't be forgetting it, maybe even ultimate times when I get so good at the game, also got 9.55 on there and back again! :P

I
love
drinking juice.

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
12 Jun 2017 13:07 #5

Visability wrote: I thought because you couldn't change your username you can't change your display name, wow I'm a dummy!

Ralph i'm very excited to get all the gold and platinum times online.. so no I certainly won't be forgetting it, maybe even ultimate times when I get so good at the game, also got 9.55 on there and back again! :P

Well, uh, okay, that's a good time!

(Looks like my general ranking will decrease again with such a good player...)

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.813 seconds