file Hey, I make music and stuff

• Shenry
  • Shenry's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
17 Jun 2017 22:30 #1
Heya! My name is Sam, and I just stumbled upon this awesome community dedicated to a game that played a large part of my childhood.
I am a huge creator of all types, notably music (Soundtracks, electronic, hip-hop) and game design.

Just made this track earlier today:

And a while back, I put together this great as well:

Thanks for stopping by! And a note to all creators - I would love to help with soundtracks of any projects / mods you are working on, Pm me or reply here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PacPlayer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 368
20 Jun 2017 01:02 #2
Welcome to the Community!

Music sounds great! Reminds me of the "new age" techno that was really popular in some of the racing games in the late 90s / early 00s.

Always happy to see more musically inclined members joining the community! Surely we can find a project for some of your work .. :)

~Aayrl

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 753
20 Jun 2017 13:49 #3
Hey and welcome :D

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• Shenry
  • Shenry's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
20 Jun 2017 14:42 #4
Thank you!
Haha yeah, hopefully I can find something to do.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.187 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.