file Just a late self-welcoming

• Eclipsia
  • Eclipsia's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 43
12 Jul 2017 20:04 #1
Hey um, Im Dodokiller2376 and I want to say that I have been wondering around the forums just randomly appearing so I thought to actually introduce myself.
First off i've been played MBP/MBG since 2014 and I have had a blast, I have had 2 accounts. This one and my other one (won't name).
I recently just got better at the game and have started to enjoy the game more.
I have gotten 2 WR's in PlatinumQuest so far, 1 has been broken, and the other is still unbeaten by a decent time. These 2 levels are Rickety Race and Orthogonality. Plus I was the first to get the AT on Rickety Race, there have been 4 people who have done it.
I am also decently good at MBU (MBP Edition) and that I am looking to improve my skills in MBG/MBP.

I just want to finally say thank you for this amazing community of dedicated people, It's such an honour to have a stand point in the community.
You Guys Rock (╭☞ꖘ‿‿ꖘ)╭☞

Dodokiller2376

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
12 Jul 2017 20:57 #2
I loved your introduction. Welcome to the community!

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eclipsia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.853 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.