file Saying Hello.

• CapnCable
  • CapnCable's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
08 Aug 2017 19:54 #1
Hey there, community.

I'm your generic college kid who spends a bit too much time enjoying technology (and food. Lots of food). I got into one of those really long google sessions that eventually took me to this site and decided I should make an account.

I've played Marble Blast games since my earlier childhood, starting with Gold. I played around some with Platinum and Online, eventually moving to Ultra when I picked up an Xbox 360.

I saw that Platinum got some updates since last I played it (probably 2013), and since I was cleaning around some stuff at home to get ready for college, I dug up my old copy of Gold, too (which consists of a CD with an installer on it, with the name and code to unlock the game written on a piece of masking tape on the case).

Awkward introduction aside, I hope to enjoy the community here.

And again, hey there, community.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 156
09 Aug 2017 05:34 #2
Welcome back to Marble Blast!
The following user(s) said Thank You: CapnCable

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
09 Aug 2017 08:50 #3
Hoo boy, Platinum indeed got some big updates. That, my friend, is called PlatinumQuest (PQ if you're lazy.) which is almost certainly the biggest update for a Marble Blast game.

Welcome to the community! It's always great to see a new face, and the add-on of having past experiences is even better! Mind you that the leaderboards has a big fat total of 420 (Hey, look at that! Memes!) official levels spread out through Marble Blast Gold, Platinum, Ultra, and PlatinumQuest. Along with that, there are 244 custom levels and soon there will be another 50 added to the fun. That's 714 levels in total, so hopefully you won't be bored of singleplayer anytime soon!
I'm writing this at 2:00 in the morning so the math is probably wrong.

Make sure to check out multiplayer when you have the chance. There are a number of different gamemodes (Gem Hunt, Mega Marble Wars, Co-op, and a couple others) and they're all very different from singleplayer. Come give me a poke online and I'd love to show you around if you'd like!

There is a Discord server for the community which surprisingly is where most of the talk is, so joining the server is basically a must. (Don't worry, it's very possible to avoid the u and joj spam.)

And finally you have the fotums. There's more spam here including tournament discussion and unnecessarily long replies to introduction posts, as well as a bunch of others like games, videos, and custom levels.

That's all I have to say for now. Again, welcome to the community. It's lovely to see a new face.
See you online!

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• QwertyQwertz
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 18
11 Aug 2017 07:28 #4
Welcome to the community! :)

• MBCollector672
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • click the sergals
  • Thank you received: 76
11 Aug 2017 16:02 #5
Welcome back to MB! Hope you enjoy your stay :P

dumb furry who plays ball rolling games, gun shooting games, and plumber jumping games

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.003 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.