file Wow... The Memories

• crypton
  • crypton's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 31
19 Aug 2017 00:55 #1
Just a quick hello to everyone. I can't believe this is the first time I'm hearing about this. As one of the original GarageGames Crew, I'm so excited that this game is still alive. If only you all had been around in our original office as we all crowded around and watched Mark and Pat try and beat another one of Alex's levels. (and these would be in between games of Zap!) So much fun playing this game again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aayrl, Jeff, Trace, RDs.The-dts-guy, J@ckRB, Blasted, Three, eNetro, Regislian, Derpky, Frostfire, MBOUltimate, NF, MBCollector672, hPerks, obee58, Eguy, M@s, Muddy, Nockess, Robert, Weather, August, Xedron, PacPlayer, EvilTaco, Yoshicraft224, CylinderKnot, eblu, ??sfvbfb, petalflurry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
19 Aug 2017 04:58 #2
Wow, it's really cool seeing someone from GarageGames say hello. I think I saw you online once or twice but I never greeted you formally.

[strike]We'd really like the source code for Constructor if possible. *cough cough*[/strike]

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
  • Thank you received: 447
19 Aug 2017 10:25 - 19 Aug 2017 10:25 #3
oh man rip ZAP!

Nice to see an ancient dude popping in :)

let me correct perks' important stuff: come join a tournament
Last edit: 19 Aug 2017 10:25 by Frostfire.

• Thank you received: 368
19 Aug 2017 15:19 #4
Well, this is a shocking surprise. Awesome to hear from you, crypton. I remember speaking with you during the IA days with DrWiley in a game of Zap!

I think I speak for all of us when I say thanks for being a part of an amazing crew to bring this game into our lives, as this community would not have existed without your product!

It would be great to chat with you sometime, we would love to see some of the original team play a few rounds of multiplayer with the community!

Thanks again for dropping in, best wishes!

~Aayrl

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
19 Aug 2017 15:56 #5
Hello there! A warm welcome to one of our founding fathers! We'll love having fun with you in chat and in multiplayer so you can get a taste of the nowaday ;)

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
19 Aug 2017 16:17 - 19 Aug 2017 16:19 #6
Crypton,

Thanks so much for stopping by. Would love to chat! (If you want to, please PM me for email address).

Thank you having a part in the company that gave us this wonderful game. We wouldn't be here currently without you all at GarageGames back in the day. =)

Jeff
Programmer && Administrator, MarbleBlast.com

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.
Last edit: 19 Aug 2017 16:19 by Jeff.

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
19 Aug 2017 17:27 #7
Wellcome!

Glad to see that you're having fun and thank you so much for being one of people who made this amazing game. Make sure don't miss anything as things have changed since early days of MBG modding. :)

Cheers!
-RDs

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)

• eblu
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • (formerly eboyblue3)
  • Thank you received: 54
19 Aug 2017 18:03 - 20 Aug 2017 00:40 #8
hate to break it to ya but i think this was a one-off post but what do i know :P

anyway yo thanks for stopping by! i'm a relatively new addition to the MB community (who is overshadowed by the majority of players who have played since the dawn of time, not to mention my igpu is so shoddy it can't even run openGL mode for some reason) but i loved playing gold when i was younger (AFAIK it was a pack-in with macs during the mid-2000s). just wanna day thanks for all the hard work.

IsraeliRD wrote: The...

come discord brah: eblu#8048
Last edit: 20 Aug 2017 00:40 by Jeff. Reason: Edited post for off topic question

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
19 Aug 2017 19:30 #9
If you actually check back here again, thank you for contributing in making this game.

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Skilled PlatinumQuest Player
  • Thank you received: 49
19 Aug 2017 20:12 - 19 Aug 2017 20:12 #10
crypton, it was so Awesome that you came to this website! PlatinumQuest wouldn't have existed if it wasn't for you along with the original crew. In face PQ was released a month ago, and it was the most exciting mod in MB's history! I hope the other crew members are doing well in their separate ways!!!

Awesome Hint:

Since the Awesome Time/Score is secret, you will have to beat it in order to find out what it is. Just practice every day, and be ready to keep pressing the 'Restart' button...A LOT!
Last edit: 19 Aug 2017 20:12 by eNetro. Reason: so, not go (typo)

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.884 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.