heart Woo Hoo! Yo! New/Old Marbler from the Gold days of 2006/2007 here!

• selfKaiHarness
  • selfKaiHarness's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
20 Aug 2017 03:05 #1
Hi everyone! It's been, what 11 years since i played Marble Blast from the very start of the year 2006 when there is a demo and my family could not afford 14.99 bucks in the US? Well, you're right. But now MBG is my childhood since 11 years ago, when i first played it when i was 6 years ago. It was the first Marble Rolling game and let me tell you: I suck at the beginning.

Yes, i literally suck at a young age at this game. I kept going out of boundaries, falling till my marble breaks into glass, and trying to enjoy a one hour demo of this same game, until it nags me to buy it for only literally $15 years ago. Man, it's been a while since i've played Marble Blast Gold for a really, really loooong time! Same with Marble Blast Ultra too! Yes, i know i have an Xbox 360, i am that old good sir.

But now it has became freeware, and now i begun to enjoy the community because of: 1. I would love to see an Unreal Engine 4 version of Marble Blast soon, 2, because of my other childhood very first mod i have played as Marble Blast Platinum, because Platinum is better than Gold. 3, i miss Marble Blast Ultra so much nowadays and i want that to be on PC with Controller Support because i want to enjoy the full experience of this game on my PC, and finally, my wish is to have my own Marble Blast game, but on a more recent engine!

So, what now in my old senior marbling days? Well, revisiting the game is an obvious choice, but i wanna make a remaster/remake of this game from scratch at a newer engine like Unity, Unreal Engine 4, and finally Cry Engine. I wanna go for Unity first, but my vision is gone towards Unreal Engine 4 because it's a lot easier to work with, and looks better with modern gaming graphics. But i'll have to take matters into modding the game first, then starting to develop on a newer engine.

Besides, i really, really want to revist my old Marble that i am going to dust off with my polishing diamond, and let mine run towards a new beginning in my Marble Blast days into 2017. So, guys i will be looking forward to all of your marble competitive or co-op runs and as always, thank you for reading my introduction into the community, thanks for making the game free-to-play, thanks for making my childhood days come to fruition, and a huge thank you to IsrealRD for making me happy for all the good speedrun world breaking records you have in the old days that made me brought back to Marble Blast Gold!

And, i can't say thank you enough for this but, Thank You for all of the good memories from any old Marblers out there, and that includes you Hikari! (I remember the name from the Marble Blast Online videos she uploaded all those years ago back then were Instant Action and nice stuff i had good memories there.) As always, (One more thank you will be enough, lol.) Thanks to everyone i have met in Instant Action that i played with in MBO, when i was 6 years old!

Till then, i will look forward into seeing this community's future and the game's awaiting days of blasting through levels!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hPerks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• selfKaiHarness
  • selfKaiHarness's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
20 Aug 2017 03:34 #2
Aww, you too! And thank you for enjoying my introduction, fellow! :D

• eblu
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • (formerly eboyblue3)
  • Thank you received: 54
21 Aug 2017 00:56 #3
honestly i don't know how the admins got MB f2p without being shut down by IAC lol

anyway hi. i'm new here and currently suck :)

IsraeliRD wrote: The...

come discord brah: eblu#8048

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.798 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.