• ShloppyFloppy
  • ShloppyFloppy's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • So much for being active, lol
More
23 Aug 2017 03:48 #1 by ShloppyFloppy
Heyooooooooooooo was created by ShloppyFloppy
Hey guys! I've been a fan of Marble Blast since I was a kid. Used to play the hell out of Marble Blast Gold and Platinum back in the day. I kinda forgot about it a while back though, but I just remembered about it after seeing OneyPlays' recent videos of Marble Blast Ultra. I was like "oh damn, I forgot about this game, I wonder if I still have it?" And then I remembered there was a forum. I think I might've had an account on here a few years back, but I honestly can't remember. But here I am anyway, lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
More
23 Aug 2017 05:16 #2 by Nockess
Replied by Nockess on topic Heyooooooooooooo
Heyooooooooooooo! Welcome to the forums! It's always nice to see someone new and hopefuly you stay for a while.
The majority of the social activity happens on our Discord server so it would be awesome if you'd stop by. (There's link on Webchat.)

See you around! <3

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
More
23 Aug 2017 16:42 #3 by Eguy
Replied by Eguy on topic Heyooooooooooooo
Welcome and enjoy your stay here! In this community we all have fun (usually) :P and I can second that the discord server is a good place to find it.

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014

• ShloppyFloppy
  • ShloppyFloppy's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • So much for being active, lol
More
23 Aug 2017 21:15 #4 by ShloppyFloppy
Replied by ShloppyFloppy on topic Heyooooooooooooo
Hey thanks for the welcomes! I'll make sure to join that discord at some point too :)

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.819 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.