file Hello

• AmeliaPointless
  • AmeliaPointless's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
02 Jan 2018 03:18 #1
I discovered this game because I watched a random youtube video that was a gameplay of this. I thought Holy crap a marble game I always wanted to play one of these (That isn't a joke by the way) so I downloaded it and I found it to be pretty fun. As you can probably see I am terrible at writing these so I'm going to end off this post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: obee58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
02 Jan 2018 18:10 #2
Welcome to our little corner of the internet where everyone worships the wonderful game called Marble Blast. Despite the fact that our community isn't very large, we are incredibly tight-knit and there's always room for another, so we hope that you stick around because fun stuff happens all the time!
Don't forget to check out the Discord server. That's basically where all the talking happens and you don't want to miss anything.

Enjoy your stay. <3

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5
The following user(s) said Thank You: AmeliaPointless

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.824 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.