file Hi Everyone (the pro version)

• TheMBGPro
  • TheMBGPro's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
26 Feb 2018 02:10 #1
About 2-3 months ago I made a post saying that I was better than all of u noobs because I used hacks.

The truth is, I suck at this game. I'm not saying I'm a complete noob, since I'm actually pretty good, I just suck compared to the pros. I was able to beat just about every MBG level and some hard custom levels, and I got good times (fact, It only took me like 5 tries to get the gold time on Half Pipe Elite). I did come close to beating the world record for Dive, but accidentally missed the finish to where I screwed up. The best I could get after that failure was 16 seconds.

I used to play the game when I was like 7 years old all the time. I remember playing Marble Blast Online when I was 8 or 9 when Instant Action was still around (I might've even played Matan (I watched his videos for years) one time, which was when I realized how much I sucked at the game because I did so bad). Once the game died in 2011 I never played again. I was lucky to even get to play Marble Blast Ultra on the Xbox, even though I didn't get the console until AFTER the game was removed from the market.

I then found this site a few months ago and tried playing Marble Blast Gold. The real game sucked so bad that it was unplayable. I had so many problems with my mouse. I did not have that problem with PlatinumQuest.

Fact: I had never played MBPlatinum until just recently, only MBG. I did try downloading and installing it a few times but I was never able to.

A few of my favorite custom levels include the following:

- Beyond
- The Suicide Slide
- Interdimensional Rifts
- Evil Ian's Castle
- School of Doom
- The Ultimate Friction Challenge

I have actually been working on some MBG custom levels to bring back the nostalgic memories of the game. I may put my best ones up for download.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jean
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • The only Maltese MB Player
  • Thank you received: 20
26 Feb 2018 15:02 #2
I can heavily relate to what you said but at least I'm currently 13 and my first experience with MBG was when I was 4

If you don't like camping, go for all spawns, then boom no camping :D

be cool and watch my glorious videos and you get pat
www.youtube.com/channel/UCdizPA26rBvNfxQrpaJZqyw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.801 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.