file I'm back!

• Ticket2Ride
  • Ticket2Ride's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
More
30 Mar 2018 05:52 - 30 Mar 2018 06:00 #1 by Ticket2Ride
I'm back! was created by Ticket2Ride
Yep. It's me again. The last time I've logged in was in the old proboards site. Haha.
I've been lurking around, and after having tried PQ for the first time after a series of PQ WHERe from long long ago, I've decided to come back.

Originally, I was hoping to create a level first and make a smashing return with it, but I'm just too impatient.
Here's a preview of the level I've been working on.

Ugh. I probably have to separate the sails into an entirely different interior file.

Looking forward to getting to know the newer members who joined in my absence! :D
Last edit: 30 Mar 2018 06:00 by Ticket2Ride.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aayrl, Three, Ralph, MBCollector672, Nockess

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
More
30 Mar 2018 17:41 #2 by Nockess
Replied by Nockess on topic I'm back!
Heya! Great to hear you've decided to check in again! Glad to hear you've tried PQ!

Lovely looking level you got there. We've had several ship-based levels in the past but I think they were all for Platinum. I'm excited to see how this turns out.

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• Regislian
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
More
30 Mar 2018 20:47 #3 by Regislian
Replied by Regislian on topic I'm back!
Wow it has been a while, welcome back!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.809 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.