file hi

• catmarbles
  • catmarbles's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
04 Apr 2018 16:55 #1
hi, hello, how are you doing? i'm catmarbles (catston churcill) and i got into marble blast (gold) a few years ago when i used a dell optiplex.

anyways i downloaded it from here and i got hooked and it's actually been quite a while until like 2 days ago when i think i remembered this game and started playing it again.

and now for random info! i have a windows 7 laptop...that's addicted to the letter T (i slept on it and before that spilled water on it.) i now have to use a pentium 4 running vista which means i can't play platinumquest and yeah. anyway the end bye.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ticket2Ride
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 5
05 Apr 2018 23:44 #2
Hey, nice to meet you.
If you need to find a way to make the game compatible (or at least attempt to), perhaps you could bring it up in the Support section of the forums. I wouldn't want you to miss out on PQ! :)
Welcome! :D

• Thank you received: 0
09 Jul 2018 14:24 #3
Hello! It's great to meet you here!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.771 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.