file May 16th!

• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
17 May 2011 00:33 #1
Alright, today was a bit of an uneasy day... But at the same time it was rather interesting... I'll start with school:

1st Period - History
Nothing new. Almost fell asleep .

2nd Period - Bible
Just did assignment... And posted my blog for yesterday . CHECK IT OUT! It's for May 15th...

3rd Period - Reading
Yay!!! It was a free period today!

4th Period - Pre-Algebra
Got a 100% on the assignment!

LUNCH

5th Period - English
Simply took notes and reviewed for our English and Literature exams... Ugh!

6th Period - Life Science
Got my work done early! Fed the chicks...

7th Period - Gym
The real part of this blog! Okay today in Gym I was like real nervous I was shaking inside... WE HAD TO RUN OUR 1 1/2 MILE RUN TODAY! So I ran it... and ran... and rannnn....... MY TIME??!! I did it in 11 min. 5 sec. I find my time somewhat adequate compared to my mile run (which we ran I think 2 weeks ago). Want to know my mile-run time? I'll tell you! It was 6 min. 31 sec. That is personally my best record!

So I ran home and finished my book report due on Wednesday . Later I guess I'll play an MB mod . Don't know which yet

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 123
17 May 2011 01:00 #2
So... many... smileys....
Nice post, I find it quite interesting!

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
17 May 2011 01:21 #3
It simply expresses my emotions!

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• Thank you received: 18
17 May 2011 01:44 #4
This would be easier to read without so many smilies.

• Thank you received: 25
17 May 2011 02:26 #5
I'm going for sub 6:30 for the mile. I like anything that is physical. Even if it involves hitting someone lol

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
17 May 2011 15:31 #6
I honestly DON'T like anything physical... But when it comes to running something like a mile-run, I'm ready...

• Thank you received: 25
17 May 2011 23:26 #7
var pb_ad_url = ads.proboards.com/ad.pl?as=300x250&ap=BT...15&cb=+Math.random() ; document.write('');

lol

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
18 May 2011 00:05 #8
That was hilarious!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.870 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.