file Updates

• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
17 Feb 2012 21:02 #1
I don't think I've done one of these in a while...

Anyways, today I'm going to give you all a few updates on some things, both music and non-music related. We'll start with non-music related:

Vlogs and Live Streams: I have made the decision to begin doing vlogs and live streams. I am not completely sure when, but hopefully it can be within the next month. Vlogs will pretty much be updates and announcements/shout-outs and stuff, and live streams will be pretty much everything else. Live streams will consist of inside looks at some of my projects, special announcements (in other words, announcements that haven't been posted elsewhere), and pretty much anything under request by anyone.

Marble Blast: I am slowly crawling back to the game it seems. I will hope to start doing MB vids, but that's something that I can't promise.

I actually think that's about it.

On to music-related stuff:

Project Pi: Things have drastically changed in Project Pi - that includes launch dates. Furthur information will be revealed in my first vlog/live stream.

Danceparty: The ninth song, Game Chamber, will be releasing a lot later than planned. It is taking a little while to complete. Aside from that, the trailer for the big surprise could release before tha release of Game Chamber.

Music in general: Like I've stated before, I will be moving into more electronic genres, such as ambient, jungle, house, electro, electro house, moombahton, etc., and mixing orchestral into all of it. Because Danceparty is nearing the end, I am getting back on track with that. Funk House Guitarist was the first of those projects.

Upcoming Projects: In contrast with above: I have a few trance songs on the way! Believe me, they take forever to finish! To Infinity will be the first of them to release, and a trailer will be posted soon. (Along with a picture of what the playlist looks like ). Also on the way is UFO, Egyptian Shadow, Dyslexia part 3, Portal Breakdance, and some others! I hope you're excited!

Thank you for reading and let me know what you think! Furthur information about all of this will be in the first vlog.

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
18 Feb 2012 17:39 #2
Can't wait for Dyslexia part 3 as I have it myself!

• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
19 Feb 2012 00:04 #3
Have you heard the original song and part 2? I'll post links, but let me tell you, they're very old songs. I made them back in 2010, when I was a bit newer to music-making, and you can see how I've progressed since then.

Dyslexia:

Dyslexia part 2:

^^Very few people have ever heard Dyslexia part 2. It was an Alpha Testing exlusive track.

You can tell me they don't sound very good. I won't care.

While on the subject, those of you reading this may want to check out the above two links. The Dyslexia songs are very good examples of my music back in the old days. The original song was made only 2 months after I had begun music-making, while part 2 was 4 months. Part 3 is going to be more of a remake of Dyslexia. The song's original title was Asymmetry, but it sounded so much like Dyslexia that I decided to make it a remake-ish like song.

Oh, and the first sample of To Infinity is out :

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.995 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.