file 1/31/2012 - PPT gone wrong

• Ticket2Ride
  • Ticket2Ride's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 5
31 Jan 2012 17:18 #1
Yeah, okay, so I haven't been too active on the forums since I lost MB on my computer and just so that I could, well, stay and feel the Marble Blast aura, I've decided to start posting stuff in the BN&ATR section so that I could be able to post more often and not go astray from the forums like I did way too many times previously.
(Whoa, that was one sentence, but probably a run-on, though.)

Anyway, today's pretty embarrassing.
I was assigned to make a powerpoint presentation for science for a report. Apparently, I procrastinated and finished it like 2 mins before I needed to go to school. My computer had like tons of windows open, 4 of which are Powerpoints. So, carelessly, when I finished, I saved the wrong powerpoint to my USB drive and immediately shut down my comp. By the time I had to report, I opened the file & dun dun dun! I didn't really care much that I had to like get deductions from my grades. It'd be a lot better if I just didn't have any PPT at all, but bringing along the wrong one & showing it to all your classmates is just a huge embarrassment. Yeah, so I was pretty silent for the rest of the day.

Oh yeah, and in the wrong PPT were my sister's collection of puppy pics.

Way to end the month...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 15
31 Jan 2012 17:24 #2
Heh, next time you should start your assignments early. Though I suppose the pics that showed up on the powerpoint could have been much worse.

Also, good first blog, I look forward to more.

• Ticket2Ride
  • Ticket2Ride's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 5
31 Jan 2012 17:29 #3
Haha thanks. I never really liked diaries or journals because hardly anyone would ever read them. So, yeah, this kind of thread lets me let it out comfortably.

• Thank you received: 0
01 Feb 2012 00:58 #4
I know the feeling. Same type of thing happened to me once, except it was the correct powerpoint, and I forgot to take the flash drive out of my computer.

• Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 21
01 Feb 2012 02:41 #5
At least it wasn't something more embarrassing than your sister's puppy pics . .

• Thank you received: 18
01 Feb 2012 04:30 #6
That will be hilarious to you pretty soon.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.818 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.