file 3/14/2012 - Crazy Level Idea

• Ticket2Ride
  • Ticket2Ride's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 5
14 Mar 2012 11:55 #1
I just thought of a crazy level idea. I'm not gonna attempt to make it, but I think it's worth it to share it to you guys.
It's modeled after the human digestive tract and the ball's texture is that of bubble gum.

Level name:
Bubblegum Ball

First you start outside the body on a spoon-shaped platform. There's a mouth and the jaw is a MP. You need to use a super-speed and time yourself to get in the mouth, but if you hit the uvula, you'll be thrown out of the mouth by a vomit-colored MP. If you get past the mouth, a moving platform shaped like the epiglottis will repeatedly cover and reveal the respiratory system. You need to time yourself in order to get into the esophagus. By the time you reach the stomach, there are gems scattered everywhere and you need to collect them all. When you're done, you need to go through the low-friction small intestine. (Perhaps with a custom texture that's as slippery as ice). Slide your way out but, you'll go out of bounds if you hit a parasite. When you reach the large intestine, there'll be lots of gems there too. There's gonna be a poop-shaped, poop-colored moving platform that pushes you out. Luckily the guy is constipated, so the MP moves slowly, giving you more time to collect the gems. Then you go through the rectum and anus and finally find the finish pad. (ewww...)

Oh, and the easter egg can be found in either the pancreas, liver or gallbladder.

If I spoiled your appetite, I'm so sorry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 21
14 Mar 2012 15:53 #2
Well that's great, except you're not supposed to swallow bubblegum

• Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
14 Mar 2012 18:21 #3
Mar 14, 2012, 8:53am, ktbold12345 wrote:Well that's great, except you're not supposed to swallow bubblegum

Says who, the old wives?

14 Mar 2012 19:58 #4
My cousin actually suggested that idea to me, but it wasn't bubblegum, you were just able to explore the human body. But I said it would take months of work to complete it, and you'd probably get tons of errors converting it.

Meh, I'd be surprised if someone were able to make that.

Good level idea though.

• Thank you received: 18
14 Mar 2012 21:45 #5
Sounds awesome. You should make it into a pinball level.

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Skilled PlatinumQuest Player
  • Thank you received: 49
14 Mar 2012 22:09 #6
You're the craziest!

Awesome Hint:

Since the Awesome Time/Score is secret, you will have to beat it in order to find out what it is. Just practice every day, and be ready to keep pressing the 'Restart' button...A LOT!

• Thank you received: 0
15 Mar 2012 02:39 #7
The level would probably glitch up like hell

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.887 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.