Before posting, please read the rules pertaining to verification of times.

file Marble Blast Gold/Platinum/PoweredUp/Advanced Jumpless Gravity Challenge

• Thegeniusyoshi
  • Thegeniusyoshi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Hi!
  • Thank you received: 10
07 Jan 2016 21:34 - 17 Jul 2017 19:05 #1
In this challenge, you are supposed to beat (Maybe not beat the par time, but get to the finish pad.) as many levels as you can from Marble Blast Gold, Marble Blast Platinum, Marble Blast Ultra, Marble Blast Powered Up, Marble Blast Stop, Marble Blast Advanced, Gerson's Level Compilation, Gerson's Level Compilation 2, and, if you want, Marble Blast Future, Marble Blast Elite, Marble Blast Plus, Marble Blast Revived, and some custom levels, all with defaultmarble.gravity=2;. $MP::MyMarble.getDataBlock().gravity = 2;, Physics::pushLayer("gravity 2");, or custommarble.gravity=2; and no jumping. I am sure that it is possible to do at least 90% of these levels. Some levels will be easier, some will be harder. For example, MBG Beginner level 7, Elevator, is MUCH harder, while MBP Expert level 6, Dizzying Heights, is much easier. Have fun! Also, this challenge was inspired by Advanced levels 51 and 52 of Marble Blast Screwed Up.
Last edit: 17 Jul 2017 19:05 by Thegeniusyoshi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 406
07 Jan 2016 23:57 #2
Elevator was actually pretty easy. I got 18.086.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thegeniusyoshi

• Thank you received: 3
16 Jan 2016 05:08 - 17 Jan 2016 19:20 #3
This is a very interesting concept. I have played through most of the MBG levels that don't have gems, and I think this could prove to be something that could have new paths every time. I would love to see some records posted on this thread.

For fun, I'll put up some times of my own to get started.

Edit: Added all MBG Beginner times, and I think I'll just use separate posts from this one when I go to Intermediate, so this doesn't take up so much room on one post.

Marble Blast Gold

Learning to Roll: 2.824 Had an interesting run off the ledge. Could be improved, but not that much.
Collect the Gems: 18.500 Normal ground acts just like ice or space, which will become a problem in many more levels. Also, I found the OOB is surprisingly close to the far side of the interior.
Jump Training: 6.981 Using the wall hit to your advantage can get you up quite high, but you have to have spin to go either up or down. The edge is not high enough.
Learn the Super Jump: 5.911 As expected, sign hit is the way to go. Barely tap it, though, otherwise you will be sent flying.
Platform Training: 5.900 Figured out a little trick to hit the edge of the moving platform softly, just enough to keep me from going down too far. I think this is a very good run and will be a little hard to beat.
Learn the Super Speed: 5.454 I learned very quickly that you shouldn't go over the ramp fully, but rather barely go over it and stay low the whole time.
Elevator: 6.768 The run really depends on how much time you stay on the platform. Too much, and you'll fly OOB. Too low, and you'll have to do a wall-hit to make it the rest of the way.
Air Movement: 8.721 Purely internal clock. It's a race to get off the start platform as soon as possible.
Gyrocopter: 5.309 A little trick to this is to not roll right off the front, but rather more the side. If you go off the front, you will have spare time in the air to float back down, but otherwise, you will be able to go right to the finish.
Time Travel: 5.005 Already said this before, but if anyone with a good internal clock wants to attempt this, I definitely think it's possible.
Super Bounce: 5.261 Exactly same strategy as Gyrocopter.
Gravity Helix: 10.959 Don't hit the big side of the other platform, but rather the sign. If you get a good hit off it, you will be able to continue going in the same general direction while having just enough air to get to the finish.
Shock Absorber: 7.282 Exactly same strategy as Air Movement.
There and Back Again: 31.314 Didn't feel like doing the sign hit on this one, so might as well put it here.
Marble Materials Lab: 12.970 Start your backwards movement when you reach the mud, then get the gem. Make sure you bounce high enough to get to the grass in the air. Don't have too much or too little spin, or you won't be able to brush the gem at the top of the hill. Keep the momentum going as fast as possible to the finish. Yes, I know. Lots of notes.
Bumper Training: 2.823 Exactly same strategy as Learning to Roll.
Breezeway: 5.493 Hit the trim on the left side to get in the air, then go forward as hard as possible and don't turn, for the fan will do that for you.
Mine Field: 2.817 Exactly same strategy as Learning to Roll/Bumper Training. Also, it was weird to see me get gradually better times on the same exact kind of level layout.
Trapdoors!: 3.741 I know what you're thinking: impossible. Just roll and hit one of the trapdoors with diagonal movement. When you reach the next tile, restart the level. Continue as normal, but hit the tiny indent the trapdoor still has left to go up, giving you a small lift. This lift enables you to go faster, since for some reason air movement is much more efficient.
Tornado Bowl: 30.328 This is another one of those levels I didn't really want to try hard on. Also, the tornado is super strong, so actually follow the level's description to beware the tornado.
Pitfalls: 9.394 Hit the little edge/wall that connects the second platform up to the third, and you should get some height. Continue by doing another wall-hit into the big tower structure. With this momentum, you should fly through one of the holes at the top and go to the finish.
Platform Party: 8.327 Same start as Pitfalls, but go back to hit the tower, but not too hard, just enough to get over and to the finish.
Winding Road: 9.283 Again, same start as Pitfalls, but make sure to try to hit the edge for more height. Also, hit the middle tower behind that, and have spin to ensure you have just enough height to make it to the finish.
Grand Finale: 1:09.803 Purely pathfinding. Try to find the best one and don't go too high, otherwise it will slow you down. Also, Yoshi said to use the Gravity Modifiers. Don't. Hit one of the slopes hard enough so you can fly up and hit the gem.

Marble Blast Platinum

Space Station: 13:33.127 Just for fun, but very interesting to get the feel like it is actually a space station. If you want to attempt this, I know this time is easily improvable if you don't have a crappy tightrope section, because icy tightropes are not that fun.

we ball
Last edit: 17 Jan 2016 19:20 by August.

• Thegeniusyoshi
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Hi!
17 Jan 2016 01:15 #4
Also, BTW, PLEASE, unless if you want to torture yourself, PLEASE don't try to do Morph with this challenge. That is the only level that I KNOW is impossible to do for this challenge.

17 Jan 2016 01:20 #5
How do you know?

• Thegeniusyoshi
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Hi!
17 Jan 2016 01:20 #6

• Thank you received: 3
17 Jan 2016 02:20 #7
So, I got curious...
I tried to get a qualifying time on Time Trial, but the best I got was 5.005. NatureFreak, I hope you try this challenge with your amazing internal clock and tell me the results.
Thank you in advance.

we ball

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
17 Jan 2016 03:46 - 17 Jan 2016 03:46 #8

Thegeniusyoshi wrote: I tried. A LOT.

Get Xelna to confirm. There's a few players who are more skilled than you. ;)

EDIT: It's possible. Just beat it.

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5
Last edit: 17 Jan 2016 03:46 by Nockess.

• Thegeniusyoshi
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Hi!
17 Jan 2016 17:36 - 15 Jun 2016 15:15 #9
My records, and tips and strategies I used:
Marble Blast Gold:
Beginner:
Learning to Roll: 6.615 (You can do an edge hit, or take the normal way around.)
Collect the Gems: 30.294 (Don’t go too fast.)
Jump Training: 11.485 (Just see August’s post for this level.)
Learn the Super Jump: 7.469 (If you aren’t a speedrunner, wall-hit. If you are a speedrunner, sign hit. Just don’t use the Super Jump.)
Platform Training: 12.241 (You can edge hit, wall-hit, just ride the platform, or do something else that I haven’t thought of.)
Learn the Super Speed: 6.628 (Don’t use diagonal movement on the ramp, because it makes you go too high over the finish pad, causing you to go over it and go out of bounds. Instead, if you really want to, just go forward, and when you are EXTREMELY close to the finish pad, use the Super Speed to subtract about 1/20th of a second from your time.)
Elevator: 27.929 (There is only one way to do this that I know of, and that is to ride the elevator for less than 1 second, because if you ride it for too long, the upward momentum of the marble is enough to make it go out of bounds.)
Air Movement: 9.396 (Just use diagonal movement, go off the edge, and then center yourself directly above the finish pad.)
Gyrocopter: 5.962 (Just roll forward, but don’t go too fast.)
Time Trial: 5.847 (Just use diagonal movement, and you don’t actually have to qualify.)
Super Bounce: 5.824 (Do the same thing you did for Gyrocopter.)
Gravity Helix: 12.051 (There are 2 ways that I know of to complete this level. The first is to complete it normally. The second is to do a wall-hit off of one of the platforms, then go on top of the next platform, then fall down to the finish.)
Shock Absorber: 7.478 (Do the same thing you did for Air Movement.)
There and Back Again: 32.604 (Again, don’t go too fast.)
Marble Materials Lab: 16.239 (Mud now has about as much friction as space, grass about as much as tarmac, and space, you can’t control your marble at all.)
Bumper Training: 6.941 (Do the same thing you did for Learning to Roll.)
Breezeway: 7.344 (Use diagonal movement.)
Mine Field: 2.587 (Again, same thing that you did for Learning to Roll.)
Trapdoors: 4.009 (Just go forward.)
Tornado Bowl: 52.416 (If you want the Time Travels/Time Modifiers, my recommended method is to get the 1 of the 2 near the start pad, then get the 2 gems on that side, let the tornado fling you over to the other Time Travel/Time Modifier, get it, get the other 2 gems, then either go to the finish pad by going through the tunnel, or go over the wall right before the finish pad, get the Time Travel/Time Modifier there, and fall to the finish. If you don’t care about the Time Travels/Time Modifiers, just complete the level however you want.)
Pitfalls: 24.791 (The holes are very useful for edge hitting, and going up through them to skip the ramp part of the level.)
Platform Party: 8.746 (Just wall-hit the edge on the left side of the first ramp, then wall-hit off of the finish platform, then fall down to the finish.)
Winding Road: 17.602 (Head straight towards the finish platform after the second ramp, wall-hit off of the finish platform, then fall down to the finish.)
Grand Finale: 2:18.667 (I have no tips or strategies for this one besides don’t use powerups (including the gravity modifiers), and avoid the elevators, mines, fans, and tornado.)
Last edit: 15 Jun 2016 15:15 by Thegeniusyoshi.

• Thegeniusyoshi
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Hi!
15 Jun 2016 15:21 - 15 Jun 2016 16:30 #10
Marble Blast Gold:

Intermediate:

Jump Jump Jump: 44.32. (Go off the ramp in front of you as fast as you can. If you do it right, you can wall-hit off the edge of another ramp and get both gems in the air. You can go for the Time Modifiers, but you might lose time. Also, wall-hit off the wall behind the finish. You will land on the finish if you do it right.)
Monster Speedway Qualifying: 1:12.708. (If you are good at using speed boosters on low-friction terrain, use them. It can shave a full minute off of your time. Just make sure not to hit the finish pad before collecting the first gem, otherwise you will fly over the first gem, wasting many seconds.)
Skate Park: 1:14.009. (I know, if you want to get the fastest time, you probably want to go fast. But unless you want to have a time of over 3 minutes, don't go fast on the ramps. Due to the low gravity, the marble stays in the air for a long time. Long enough that if you go up a ramp too fast, you can go flying into the sky. That can be good for some levels, but not for this one.)
Ramp Matrix: 1:06.376. (DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT use the Superjumps. You will almost certainly go out of bounds. And if you don't, you will be very high in the air, wasting about 30 seconds.)
Hoops: 13.508. (Wall-hit off the closest edge of the sand platform, then float over to the platform with 3 hoops. Wall-hit off of one of the ramps. If you aren't going fast enough, you might have to wall-hit off of the edge of the finish platform.)
Go for the Green: 9.914. (Yes, still go for the green. It is now just a matter of trying to land directly in the hole and not bounce off of anything.)
Fork in the Road: 8.043. (Very straightforward. Just go forwards.)
Tri Twist: 59.245. (Don't use the holes.)
Marbletris: 46.263. (Just don't use powerups, be patient, and don't fall.)
Space Slide: 13:.289. (Use a mine to get from the first space section all the way to the finish.)
Skee Ball Bonus: 38.085. (The Speed Booster is very useful for getting back in bounds if you fall off.)
Marble Playground : 2:11.834. (Just be careful.)
Hop Skip and a Jump: 14.394. (Simple. Just use diagonal movement to wall-hit off the platform with the super speed, then float to the finish.)
Take the High Road: 39.655. (Take the low road first, and use wall-hits and edge-hits.)
Half-Pipe: 53.787. (Don't go too fast, and don't use superjumps.)
Gauntlet: 22.665. (Get the speed booster, go off the first ramp, turn the camera towards the finish, use the speed booster, wall-hit, and then float to the finish.)
Moto-Marblecross: 1:00.889. (Just don't go too fast.)
Shock Drop: 23.031. (Don't use the shock absorbers.)
Spork in the Road: I couldn't do it.
Great Divide: 1:11.228. (Use wall-hits to get to the top of the first mountain, then float to the finish.)
The Wave: 20.098. (All I have to say for this one, is don't get stuck between a wall and a platform.)
Tornado Alley: 9.885. (Edge-hit to get around the tornado.)
Monster Speedway: 2:29.897. (Don't use speed boosters in the pit stop.)
Upward Spiral: 54.543. (Edge hits, wall-hits, and "ramp hits" are very useful.)
Last edit: 15 Jun 2016 16:30 by Thegeniusyoshi.

• Thegeniusyoshi
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Hi!
16 Jun 2016 15:22 - 29 Oct 2016 14:51 #11
Marble Blast Gold:

Advanced Part 1:

Thrill Ride: 6.278. (Just float over the metal tilted wall.)
Money Tree: Couldn't do it.
Fan Lift: 9.223. (If you wall-hit off of one of the walls just right, you will be at the perfect height to float to the finish.)
Leap of Faith: 21.011. (Just do an edge hit to get to the gem platform, then complete the level normally.)
Freeway Crossing: 15.828. (Wall-hit off of the closest Caution sign.)
Stepping Stones: 30.335. (Bounce on the gems and wall-hit if you get too low.)
Obstacle Course: 24.468. (Just get to the top of the first part, float to the moving platforms, and get launched to the finish.)
Points of the Compass: 26.493. (The purple tightropes are good for edge-hitting.)
Three-Fold Maze: 1:17.980 (Float to the gems.)
Tube Treasure: Couldn't do it.
Last edit: 29 Oct 2016 14:51 by Thegeniusyoshi.

16 Jun 2016 15:53 #12
I have nothing to do right now, so I'll try some of these. It seems interesting.

16 Jun 2016 19:17 #13
Thrill Ride 4.912.
Money Tree 1:37.118.
Fan Lift 6.521.
Leap of Faith 14.458.
Freeway Crossing 9.411.
Stepping Stones 21.278.
Obstacle Course 5.490.
Points of the Compass 15.003.
Three-Fold Maze 36.904.
Tube Treasure 53.049.
Slip 'n' Slide 6.576.
Skyscraper 1:32.046.
Half-Pipe Elite 31.580.
A-Maze-Ing 4.062.
Block Party 57.238.
Trapdoor Madness 7.586.
Möbius Strip 13.047.
Great Divide Revisited 59.589.
To the Moon 6.717.

• Thegeniusyoshi
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Hi!
29 Oct 2016 15:33 - 29 Oct 2016 16:24 #14
Marble Blast Gold:

Advanced Part 2:

Slip n' Slide: 14.414 (Float to the finish. Try not to hit any slopes, because that makes you go higher than the finish, making you waste seconds as you wait to come back down.)
Skyscraper: 3:46.214 (The road is very useful for edge-hits. If you start decelerate before you get to your destination, either wall-hit, or if there's a platform nearby, land on it.)
Half Pipe Elite: 53.786 (Slope-hit off of the sloped sides of the pipe to gain any needed height. Don't use the speed boosts until you have all 5 gems and are right in front of the finish, unless if you want to add about 30 extra seconds to your time, go out of bounds, or if you are a master at using speed boosts in low gravity.)
A-Maze-ing: 4.755 (Turn the camera either 45, 135, 225, or 315 degrees, then go straight to the finish. Don't stop moving. If you slow down even a little bit, you will edge-hit off the edge of the finish platform, wasting at least 10 seconds.)
Block Party: 1:00.134 (Wall-hits are your friend. And don't change the gravity too much.)
Trap Door Madness: 9.186 (Try to stay in the air as much as possible when not over a trapdoor with a gem, or the finish.)
Moebius Strip: 18.740 (Fall onto the lower part, go foward, get the 3 gravity modifiers, get the gem, then fall to the finish.)
Great Divide Revisited: 29.080 (Slope-hit, wall-hit, land on a moving platform, and float to the finish.)
Escher's Race: 2:56.346 (High-friction ground is your friend.)
To the Moon: 11.940 (Wall-hit off of one of the moving platforms, float to the gravity modifier, then fall to the finish.)
Around the World in 30 seconds: 33.532. (Don't go too fast.)
Will o' the Wisp: 51.047 (Don't hit the first button. Fall to the first gem, bounce to the second gem, float to the third, wall-hit to the second button, and hit it. The inertia from the platform moving upwards allows you to reach the last gem. Wall-hit or edge-hit, then float to the finish.)
Twisting the night away: Couldn't do it.
Survival of the Fittest: 22.011 (Bounce off of the platform, dodge the yellow cubes, wall-hit off of anything, then float to the finish.)
Siege: 4:22.692 (Don't use the launchers. Instead, wall-hit with the marble recoil/super bounce.)
Ski Slopes: 13.194 (Float to the finish.)
Last edit: 29 Oct 2016 16:24 by Thegeniusyoshi.

• PacPlayer
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Game Dev. for MB1/MBUn
  • Thank you received: 13
29 Oct 2016 18:09 #15
Here are my times: (Played in MBP)
Marble Blast Gold Advanced Levels:
Pinball Wizard: 1:32.355
Battlements: 0:22.200
Path of Least Resistance: 0:10.120
Tango: 0:03.796
Pipe Dreams: 0:38.786
Survival of the Fittest: 0:21.154
Great Divide Revisited: 0:37.656
King of the Mountain: 0:16.843
Marble Blast Gold Beginner Levels:
Elevator: 0:10.376

This was a super fun challenge! :cheer:

29 Oct 2016 18:44 #16
Battlements 7.757... GOSH WIZ I WISH THIS WAS WITH NORMAL GRAVITY.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nockess, Thegeniusyoshi

• Thegeniusyoshi
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Hi!
30 Oct 2016 15:17 - 30 Oct 2016 16:18 #17
Marble Blast Gold:

Advanced Part 3:

Ramps Reloaded: 52.779 (Don't use the powerups.)
Tower Maze: 35.582 (Use the platforms.)
Free Fall: 21.023 (Do it normally.)
Acrobat: 35.363 (Don't use the launcher.)
Whirl: 17.267 (Use a bumper.)
Mudslide: 24.133 (When you hit the mud, you lose all control. So make sure not to miss the finish.)
Pipe Dreams: 1:00.457 (Stay in the air as much as possible.)
Scaffold: 7.476 (Wall-hit.)
Airwalk: Couldn't do it.
Shimmy: 4.532 (Don't take the intended pathway.)
Path of Least Resistance: 13.502 (Use the edges and arches.)
Daedalus: 1:15.976 (Use the helicopter as much as possible. For some reason it increases your friction. And on space, you NEED that.)
Ordeal: 23.305 (Wall-hit, then edge-hit, then float to the finish.)
Battlements: 15.171 (Keep wall-hitting.)
Pinball Wizard: 1:33.825 (Use the bumpers, and don't use the launcher.)
Eye of the Storm: 1:12.980 (Avoid the tornado.)
Dive!: Couldn't do it.
Tightrope: Couldn't do it.
Natural Selection: 52.445 (Don't stop wall-hitting.)
Tango: 14.173 (Slope-hit.)
Icarus: 49.544 (Wall-hit, bounce on the platforms with gems, and then float to the finish.)
Under Construction: 26.702 (Use lots of wall-hits and edge-hits.)
Pathways: Couldn't do it.
Darwin's Dilemma: Couldn't do it.
King of the Mountain: 19.314 (Just do 2 wall-hits, one on the wall after the trapdoors, and the second on the mountain the finish is on.)
Last edit: 30 Oct 2016 16:18 by Thegeniusyoshi.

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
03 Nov 2016 14:59 - 03 Nov 2016 14:59 #18
A little tweak for Gauntlet : you can take advantage of the slanted part of the start pad to directly fly to the finish using the Super Speed only if you have the sufficient required momentum before hitting it.
This tweak can be compromised due to the distance between the start and the finish and how quickly the marble will raise in the air while flying.

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

Last edit: 03 Nov 2016 14:59 by Ralph.

• Thegeniusyoshi
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Hi!
23 Nov 2016 16:05 - 23 Nov 2016 17:25 #19
Marble Blast Platinum:

Beginner:

Let's Roll!: 3.287 (Use diagonal movement and do pretty much the WR path. One thing though. When going over the first gap, stay as close to the pillar as possible. This reduces the possibility of an edge hit, which would waste many seconds.)
Jump Tutorial: 3.218 (Edge-hit off the first "step", then float to the finish. Also, use diagonal movement.)
Diamond Round-Up: 45.877 (From the start pad, roll backwards off of the platform. Use air movement to land right on the bottom gem/diamond. Either edge-hit off of the corner to maintain air movement, or hit one of the signs near the ramp. Go up the ramp, and get the gem/diamond on the same floor as the start pad. Go up the second ramp, collect the uppermost gem/diamond, and fall to the finish.)
Learn the Friction!: 8.961 (There are 2 strategies for this that I know of. I used strategy #2. 1. A wall-hit off of the wall across from the start pad. Float backwards, then wait above the finish pad. This strategy is very quick for getting into the air, but it takes about 4 seconds to float back down enough to be able to trigger the finish. 2. Consecutive wall-hits off of the 2 walls next to the start. Wall-hit off of the wall to the right or the one to the left, then hit the other wall, then do that once more. This gives you barely enough height to get over the wall separating the start and the finish. It is a little slower than strategy #1 to get in the air, but it is much quicker than strategy #1 in getting back down.)
Training Towers: 20.292 (I don't really have any strategy for this one. Just don't use the jump boost.)
Gravity Knot: 30.839 (Again, I don't have a strategy for this one.)
Flight of the Marble: 24.880 (Yet again, no strategy.)
Teleport Training: 13.557 (Wall-hit off of one of the pillars of the first teleporter. Then float to the finish.)
Busy Bee...: 1:04.764 (Edge-hit off of the lower circle platform, then wall-hit twice off of the pipe. Land on the "petals", and collect 3 of the gems. Get the superjump in the middle, use it while in the middle, bounce off of the bottom of the finish platform, bounce off of the petal with the last gem on it in the exact spot the gem is, then float to the finish.)
Learn the Bouncy Floor!: 14.809 (Bounce off of the bouncy floor the start pad is on, then float to the finish.)
Bump Your Head!: 5.043 (Just do the level how you would normally do it.)
Learn the Wall-Hit: 22.012 (No strategy, AGAIN.)
Learn the Time Modifier: 33.152 (No strategy, YET AGAIN.)
Learn the Random Force: 7.278 (Slope-hit off of the first "island", then float to the finish.)
King of the Marble: 2:08.25 (No strategy. Again.)
Magnet Training: 10.277 (Wall-hit thrice off of the pillar behind the start, then float to the finish.)
Ground Zero: 6.853 (Hit one of the first three nukes, respawn, hit the edge of the first "step", hit one of the walls of the tunnel, then float to the finish.)
Recoil Training: 45.697 (Do the level normally, except don't use marble recoils.)
Mini Mountain: 7.241 (Get the gem/diamond closest to the start, then hit the second ramp, get the second gem/diamond, then float to the finish.)
Ramps: 42.649 (Get the first 3 gems/diamonds, float to the other 4 gems/diamonds, get them, then float to the finish.)
Diagonal Training: 56.615 (Do the level normally.)
Learn the Edge Hit: 1:07.700 (No strategy. Yet again.)
Hazard Loop: 1:24.510 (No strategy. Yet. Again.)
Keep on Rollin': 8.519 (Wall-hit off of the wall in front of you, then off of the finish platform, then float to the finish.)
Battlecube: 1:51.044 (No strategy.)
Last edit: 23 Nov 2016 17:25 by Thegeniusyoshi.

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
24 Nov 2016 11:45 #20

Rozi wrote: jump

Thegeniusyoshi wrote: no jumping

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ralph, NF, Thegeniusyoshi

• Thegeniusyoshi
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Hi!
07 Apr 2017 18:25 - 08 Apr 2017 17:08 #21
Marble Blast Platinum:

Intermediate Part 1:

Triple Decker: 1:25.802 (Don't use the superjump.)
Mountaintop Retreat: 27.432 (Wall-hit, slope-hit, and edge-hit as much as possible.)
Cyclone Launch: 10.817 (Edge-hit off of one of the corners, then float to the finish.)
Medieval Maze: 1:59.383 (DO NOT use the superjump powerup. Instead, after collecting all the gems, wall-hit off of a wall, then slope-hit off of one of the ramps on the roof. Don't slope-hit too fast, or you'll waste many seconds.)
Ramp Madness: 2:34.505 (Be careful. You can VERY easily fall off.)
Mini Marble Golf: 14.130 (Use diagonal movement off of the tee. Slope-hit off of the ramp, then aim to just fall straight into the hole.)
Marble Mini Golf: Icichole: 1:25.358 (Go through the hole to get the first gem. Use diagonal movement while in the hole to make it to the platform with the second gem. Use diagonal movement again to go back through the hole. Wall-hit off of the tee, then wall-hit off of the wall with the hole. Float to the remaining 2 gems, then wall-hit and float to the finish.)
Basic Agility Course: 3:08.595 (Wall-hit between pillars as much as possible.)
Avoiding Hazards: 9.112 (Edge hit off of the first gap, then just float to the finish.)
Technoropes: 33.370 (Get the gem in the tornado last, and go through it as fast as possible to avoid going too high.)
Take a Stroll...: 13.093 (Wall-hit, then float to the gems and finish.)
Roll Like the Wind!: 30.892 (Ignore the arrows. Go to the left and wall-hit off of one of the pillars. Float to the first gem and then wall-hit off of a wall. Float to the third gem, then to the second. Finally, slope-hit off of one of the icy slopes and float to the finish.)
Sprint: 16.935 (Float to the pillar behind the first checkpoint. Wall-hit off of it, and then land on the platform. Edge-hit off of one of the gaps, then float to the finish.)
Downhill Racing: 10.992 (Float with diagonal movement all the way to the finish.)
Double LoopLoop: 1:02.147 (Go to the gem beneath the loop. Float to one of the pillars and wall-hit back up to the loops. Obtain the remaining gems and use the speed boost when facing the finish to remove a few milliseconds.)
Powerup Practice: 1:44.535 (Don't use any powerups besides the gyrocopter and shock absorber. The gyrocopter increases the amount of control you have over your marble, and the shock absorber prevents wasting seconds waiting to fall back down after bouncing.)
Loop Exits: 15.401 (Obtain a speed booster and do a loop exit without using it. While in midair, use the speed booster, and aim to land on the finish.)
Wall Master: 1:21.137 (Use as few wall-hits as possible. Try to use each wall-hit to get multiple gems.)
Last edit: 08 Apr 2017 17:08 by Thegeniusyoshi.

07 Apr 2017 20:29 #22
Thanks for reminding me of this!

Around the World 28.480
Will o' the Wisp 33.859
Survival of the Fittest 5.481
Ski Slopes 6.387

• Thegeniusyoshi
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Hi!
07 Apr 2017 20:42 #23
You're welcome.
Also, I think my explanation for Marble Mini Golf: Icichole is my most complicated and difficult explanation so far.

07 Apr 2017 21:19 #24
Marble Mini Golf: Icichole 19.866, two edge hits.

• Thegeniusyoshi
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Hi!
08 Apr 2017 17:12 - 12 Jun 2017 14:54 #25
Marble Blast Platinum:

Intermediate Part 2:

Spin Practice: 27.963 (Don't go fast while hitting slopes in order to minimize the amount of time waiting to fall back down.)
Byzantine Helix: 17.656 (Obtain the speed booster and perform a loop exit from the half-loop. Float towards the finish, and when you start falling, use the speed booster. This prevents the speed booster from sending you upwards, wasting many seconds as you slowly fall back down.)
Convoluted Helix: 11.898 (Perform a wall-hit off of the corner edge, then float to the finish.)
Astroflight: 42.318 (Obtain the time travel and avoid the fan.)
Winding Steps: 41.553 (Wall-hit off of a few walls, then float around to the lowest gem. Wall-hit as hard as possible, then float over to the last gem. Finally, float down to the finish.
Floor Climb: 1:54.002 (Do not use the superjump. At all. Instead, wall-hit off of the central pillar. Then, collect the four gems on the bottom floor. Wall-hit up to the second floor. Collect the four gems there, then float to the finish.)
Last edit: 12 Jun 2017 14:54 by Thegeniusyoshi.

• Thegeniusyoshi
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Hi!
18 Jul 2017 17:51 #26
PlatinumQuest:

Tutorial:

Training Wheels: 1:01.258 (Don't go straight to the button. There's an OOB trigger there.)
Haphazard: 27.648 (Use the slope on the first corner.)
Feeling Frictional: 11.887 (Wall-hit twice then float to the finish.)
Gems: 1:59.096 (I don't have a strategy for this one.)
Fundamentals of Physics: Doesn't work.
Downhill Skipping: 2:10.571 (Again, no strategy.)
Locomotion: 1:41.867 (Get the time travel.)
I'm not going to include Hunt levels, sorry.
Sky High Circuit: Doesn't work.
Rush Hour: Couldn't do it.

• Thank you received: 0
10 Sep 2017 22:36 #27
This seemed pretty interesting, so I decided to do all Marble Blast Ultra Beginner levels (I assumed blasting was still allowed):

Learning To Roll: 6.598 (I just edge hit the ramp near where it was thinnest and controlled my spin towards the goal)
Moving Up: 12.675 (I bounced off the wall you're supposed to jump boost past and then blasted off and controlled my spin to the goal)
Gem Collection: 20.625 (I got the first gem and time modifier near the finish, bounced and got the highest gem, floated down to the two time modifiers near the ramp, floated down to the final gem, and went to the finish)
Frictional Concerns: 7.582 (I just hit the wall to the right of the start, bounced between the two walls, and floated down to the goal)
Triple Gravity: 28.524 (I blasted to the first gem, floated down to the second, bounced of the wall and blasted to go up and get the third gem, and floated down to the finish)
Bridge Crossing: 14.483 (I blasted a second or two after the start of the level, and floated to the direction of the goal, blasting another time along the way)
Bunny Slope: 5.221 (I got the closest time modifier, floated to one on the other side and then another in front of it, and then floated carefully to the goal)
Hazardous Climb: 18.454 (I got to the checkpoint right before the fans, blasted to the checkpoint below the bumpers, then bounced off the wall and blasted again to get to the finish)
First Flight: 14.253 (I blasted and floated to the finish)
Marble Melee Primer: 33.477 (I blasted right at the start and got the first gem then blasted again to the other gems)
Pitfalls: 8.139 (I did an edge hit and blasted to the finish)
Gravity Helix: 10.268 (I went to the edge of the first platform and blasted right before the gravity modifier and floated to the finish)
Platform Party: 8.385 (I blasted right before the 2nd ramp and floated to the finish)
Early Frost: 10.718 (I faced diagonally towards the corner between the first and second stretch of ice closest to the start and blasted right when I got to the end towards the finish)
Winding Road: 16.667 (I went foward and blasted, then bounced off one of the pillars to the finish)
Skate Park: 1:12.685 (I went to the first mound closest to the start, then the 3 gems to the left of it, then the 5 other mounds, then the 3 other gems near the start, and then I got the 6 gems in the circle hole thing)
Ramp Matrix: 1:09.234 (I just got the gems randomly)
Half Pipe: 36.643 (I first got all the Time Modifiers and then I went for all the gems)
Jump Jump Jump: 9.270 (I got the three Time Modifiers on the right, then the ones on the left, then I blasted to the one closest to the start, then to the one in the middle, and then to the one near the finish)
Upward Spiral: 30.829 (I blasted to around the first Super Speed, bounced off a ramp, bounced off where the curve where the 2nd Super Speed was, and blasted twice to get to the end)

• Thegeniusyoshi
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Hi!
01 Jul 2018 16:50 #28
Marble Blast Platinum

Intermediate Part 3:

Bumpy Highway: 50.97 (I don't have any good tips for this one, sorry.)
Perplexingness: 1:49.13 (Don't use the tornado.)

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.938 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.