file Winterfest is Fast Approaching! Are You Prepared?

• Aayrl
  • Aayrl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
  • Thank you received: 368
03 Dec 2019 02:38 #1
Hello everyone!
December is here, and that can only mean one...

Hello everyone!

December is here, and that can only mean one thing...Winterfest is almost here!

We'll have the annual Winterfest celebrations starting very soon, and we'll run the event through the beginning of January once again to provide you with plenty of fun filled multiplayer matches on Snow Brawl!

Need a reason to check out the website again? The Marble Blast Advent Calendar has returned for 2019! Be sure to sign in to the Marble Blast Website daily and visit your profile to claim your reward every day!

Check out the Daily Advent Calendar (2019)

Enjoy!
~Aayrl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 8
09 Dec 2019 15:33 #2
Hi. What is winterfest? Is it a competition?

• Steven
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Marble Blast bug hunter
  • Thank you received: 20
09 Dec 2019 21:59 #3
Well, it's that and a whole lot more. Be sure to check out your Winterfest advent calendar, too. A link is provided on the homepage.

If there's a bug, YO! I'll report it!

10 Dec 2019 00:51 #4
I don't understand the calendar. I click on a picture and it takes me to my account page.

• Weather
  • Away
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
10 Dec 2019 01:07 #5
It does that to make sure you're...

It does that to make sure you're logged in and to show you whether you got an achievement, I guess. All the visible tiles have the same link.

For some reason I'm getting all the achievements so far despite missing a few days.

hah

12 Dec 2019 00:42 #6
Cmon, of course I was logged in (I posted that comment). And also, like I said, it takes me to my account page, not the login page.

• Weather
  • Away
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
12 Dec 2019 19:59 - 12 Dec 2019 20:00 #7
I mean, it seems like the calendar isn't integrated into the rest of the website in a certain way, so it won't pay attention to whether you're logged in, hence the message above the tiles. The forums and your account page know if you're logged in regardless of whether you did so since opening the browser, thanks to cookies.
I don't think it's necessary to go to your profile or the calendar everyday, really; although I checked the forums everyday, I didn't check those two pages until the third day but still got the first two achievements (which are labelled as having been gotten on the third . . . so that's weird).
Last edit: 12 Dec 2019 20:00 by Weather.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.932 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.