file March 21, 2018 - A turning point

• StewMan46
  • StewMan46's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 46
21 Mar 2018 21:01 #1
Sorry to hear you’ve been going through a lot recently. Quitting things are always hard, but honestly you will feel better in the long run. As for the stepping down situation, if you need to motivate yourself in your university days, then I think it’s a really mature thing to do, honestly. If you ever decide to come back, you’re always welcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
22 Mar 2018 01:25 #2
Man, I'm really sorry to hear about all this that's going on. The story of you two guys coming together is something symbolic of this community imo, and while we'll all miss it, I'm sure you guys are grateful for what was had, especially since you guys are on good terms still (so I have heard). I definitely know what that associative memory is like -- if I were in your situation I would probably have trouble keeping snapchat and things like discord as well, since all of us surrounding you were a part of how you guys met. As far as thinking about other girls -- when my last crush was clearly uninterested in me it took a while to get my head spinning right, and other girls coming into my head was something very natural but unusual at the same time, especially since I already had memories of being around her, but eventually I got over it. Obviously if you guys get back together you won't have to worry about that, but I support you all the way in getting your life working. Imo accomplishing those kinds of goals is important, and me and many other people in this community see you as an image of success in the fields of music and computers (which are big things around here), and we want to follow that. And for you guys, it seems like you found real, legit happiness together through this community which is yet another example of how tight-knit we are. Stay strong, big me. There will be another sunrise.

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014

• Thank you received: 96
23 Mar 2018 06:49 #3
NF gonna grab Lamp on the rebound go get em tiger!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nockess

• Thank you received: 406
24 Mar 2018 02:23 - 24 Mar 2018 02:25 #4
Now that you mention it I have had several nightmares involving Lamp, none of which I would care to revisit.

Also it's such a tough time you're going through right now, hPerks, and I know you will continue to maintain a healthy mindset throughout the recovery. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.
Last edit: 24 Mar 2018 02:25 by NF.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.837 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.