file 2 New Albums

• Buzzmusic
  • Buzzmusic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
05 Jul 2015 18:59 #1
I guess I neglected to post on the forums about the release of my second album, which happened a few months ago. Well, you can get it now on SoundCloud and CDBaby ! It's called "Trampolines", an upbeat bouncy collection of 13 songs.

I also just recently released another album called "Romulus' Castle" on SoundCloud . This one is an all instrumental album, with soothing electronic themes and soft orchestral touches. It's probably my most experimental album yet, and it has a lot of variety throughout.

My next album "2012" is coming out in a few months probably. Click here to go to my SoundCloud where you can find streams and downloads of Beyond Slumber, Trampolines, and Romulus' Castle. Enjoy!

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
05 Jul 2015 20:51 #2
Wow! Fantastic that you're making music again, I always look forward to that :D I listened to a few snipets of some songs, and they sound so great, you're constantly improving at music-making! I like that you're not afraid to completely wack up the chord progressions. Glad you're active on the forum again, and looking forward to more music! Any songs you would in particular recommend me to listen to?

~Eguy
P. S. You look swag in the pic :)

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014

• Buzzmusic
  • Buzzmusic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
05 Jul 2015 20:56 #3
Thanks so much! For recommendations, I'd go with Seasonal Strings and Discovery for the album Trampolines, and Blue Hair, Escapade Hour, and Looking at Stars with Friends for the album Romulus' Castle.

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eguy

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.856 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.