file Decompiling DSO's

• RossDarker
  • RossDarker's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • Thank you received: 6
20 Jul 2019 15:02 #1
A couple years ago I was doing some stuff in Mini Golf mania, and I took some files from MBG to replace those from MGM to allow the level editor to be opened, but this of course broke different key combinations.

I was specifically looking at decompiling "default.bind.cs.dso", from MGM, so I could add the bind or change what opens up the editor as I'm not sure if there is any other way.

So I found untorque ( github.com/figment/Untorque ), but running it on the dso to output just the cs gives me a 0 byte file.

Is it too new to understand these dso files (if perhaps the ones in MGM are a different format to Torque3D ones) or am I doing something wrong, would there be a way to decompile this script?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.712 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.