If you're announcing a release, please start your topic with [COMING SOON] or [RELEASE]

file Marble Time Travel Game

• TuarGames
  • TuarGames's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 2
25 Feb 2020 18:31 #1
Hello i'm a computer engineering student from Slovenia.
I've created a inspired version of Marble Blast for mobile Android Exslusive. This was a project i was making for about half a year.
I would include more content in it, but unfortunatly my laptop graphics didn't handle my dreams and give up days ago :/ so i had to finish it on my roomates computer.

Marble Time Travel features 20 maps, skins plus one bonus map (total different playstyle) wich tells a little story.
You have different experience on the maps based on the local time.
The marble has a special ability which is time travel.
This is the Gameplay trailer:

I'm planning to release more physics based marble games, but with a campaign story and multyplayer co-op.
I hope you'll enjoy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mike
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Feb 2020 19:15 #2
I'm both very surprised and delighted to see a solo developer creating a working Marble Blast-esque project. I will definitely check it out!

• whirligig
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 261
28 Feb 2020 19:44 #3
Huh, so it's a marble game with some of the mechanics from Braid. That seems like a cool idea; if I had an Android device, I'd definitely give it a look.

• Steven
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Marble Blast bug hunter
  • Thank you received: 20
28 Feb 2020 21:24 #4
We already have time travel in the...oh, wait, you're talking about a new game. Sorry. :silly:

If there's a bug, YO! I'll report it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: TuarGames

• TuarGames
  • TuarGames's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 2
29 Feb 2020 17:06 #5
I try to improve the time travel idea and bring it to the other platforms. I'm a little limited on mobile devices becuse it takes a lot of memory space for the time travel sequences.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.904 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.