compress Hello, I'm back again with a new version of a Rolling game.

• TuarGames
  • TuarGames's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 2
13 Feb 2021 00:12 #1
Here is my new version of a Rolling game after alot of feedback and engineering.
V3Demo (win-64)
I experimented with grabbing hook abilities, time slow and other stuff.
If you have time. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Have fun :D!
Rene
The following user(s) said Thank You: petalflurry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TuarGames
  • TuarGames's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 2
27 Mar 2021 22:52 #2
I did a update with 9 new maps and update hook mechanics and added cannon and teleport to it.
drive.google.com/file/d/1_oI4ffQamGdLtMv...Nzh/view?usp=sharing

• Thank you received: 0
28 Mar 2021 04:02 #3
I didn't play much, but from what I've seen, you got something good going on here! I can definitely point some things out to help you.

-There's a bit of a frame window between when you land from a jump and when you can jump again (not sure if that's intentional)

-Grappling does need some work. It took me a while to realize I had to look straight up. That could work, but maybe it'd be better if the game can pick up a grapple target when you're looking more forward. Can really help with the flow and stuff

Keep it up!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.748 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.