file 1 Year at Marble Blast. Wow.

• ImNotAllThatGood
  • ImNotAllThatGood's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Back as of June 2018.
  • Thank you received: 17
15 Dec 2016 00:37 #1
Title says it all. I registered on December 14th, 2015, and as a celebration, I will be back playing on the LBs with all of you for Winterfest! Thanks for all the support and friendliness in the past year, and I will see you on the Leaderboards very soon!
Thanks a lot.

-INATG

I'm just a 15 year old who's been playing MB for over a decade and can be annoying at times.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Weather

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
15 Dec 2016 00:47 #2

Almost 3 years.

Jokes aside (and that was not intended as a mean response, if you feel that way), a whole year here isn't a short amount of time. Although many of us have been here longer, there are also a lot of registered people on the forums who haven't been here for as long as you have. It's nice to see that you've stayed with the community for quite some time now. Hopefully you'll enjoy a new cake flair for being here for a year. :)

See you online!

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• ImNotAllThatGood
  • ImNotAllThatGood's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Back as of June 2018.
  • Thank you received: 17
15 Dec 2016 00:50 #3
Yup. I switched to the new flair in my profile. CU Soon!

-INATG

I'm just a 15 year old who's been playing MB for over a decade and can be annoying at times.

• Thank you received: 1
15 Dec 2016 15:31 #4
Actually that 2014 date seems to just be for when the person set up their profile on the new forum. If that date was accurate, then Matan's only been here 1 day more than I have. lol

Some of us have been here way longer than that. Like, early marbleblast.proboards.com days.
Attachments:

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
15 Dec 2016 18:23 #5
Aayrl and I were discussing importing old user signup dates, but never really came to any conclusions. It would be quite a bit of effort for that little difference though, so I don't think we're going to work on it.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }

• Thank you received: 1
15 Dec 2016 23:45 - 16 Dec 2016 01:22 #6
As long as the old site still shows the original dates, I think it's totally fine. I actually had an "ansonx10" account on there before that, that got ****ed up somehow, so I used "ansonmbo" which is still my login name to this day.
Last edit: 16 Dec 2016 01:22 by Anson.

• Thank you received: 368
17 Dec 2016 13:47 #7

HiGuy wrote: Aayrl and I were discussing importing old user signup dates, but never really came to any conclusions. It would be quite a bit of effort for that little difference though, so I don't think we're going to work on it.

It's a feature!

One day, one really, really boring day, I may go through old proboards accounts and update registration dates, but until then, HiGuy actually has the oldest account since I was using a super admin user at the time, and I then imported HiGuy to help import all the other accounts from Proboards. Account age is based on your Account ID from proboards, so the lower the ID the earlier you were imported.

/ontopic

Glad you've been a member with us for a whole year, INATG! I can honestly say your Fubar feedback has been incredibly helpful over the past few months!

~Aayrl

• Thank you received: 406
17 Dec 2016 14:36 #8
Perhaps you should check out Nardo Polo's account, Aayrl...

• Xedron
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Level Speedrunner
  • Thank you received: 294
17 Dec 2016 18:01 #9
Pretty neat that you registered just 12 days after me.

Nice to see you back!

"cna you salt spalt the slevel salt of 6 year salt who ca salt the lsat" - nobody, 2017

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.800 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.