file JesseRoxII's Custom Marble Skins

• JesseRoxII
  • JesseRoxII's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
30 Oct 2018 09:53 - 31 Oct 2018 08:11 #1
Download them all here.

Made with MS Paint and GIMP. All 512 x 512, max image size for marble skins. Any larger crashes the game!
Transparent versions recommended if you have environment maps turned on. Opaque versions are just there if you want to view or edit them.

Billiards Balls
(etc.)

Bumblebee

Inverted

Pokéball

Watermelon

(If you wanna know, I made these preview images in GIMP with the "Map Object" filter.)
Last edit: 31 Oct 2018 08:11 by JesseRoxII.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gfieldxd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jiquor
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
06 Nov 2018 21:43 #2
Kudos on the Pokeball. Looks super satisfying.

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.

• Thank you received: 0
07 Feb 2021 20:07 #3
hey i know its 3 years ago since you posted this, but is there any chance you have all of these in 1 zip file somewhere? i know using that link i can download all of them individually, and its allready so great you made all of these and put them online, its just a little annoying to have to download every ball individually :)

• Thank you received: 31
09 Feb 2021 20:45 #4

Gfieldxd wrote: hey i know its 3 years ago since you posted this, but is there any chance you have all of these in 1 zip file somewhere? i know using that link i can download all of them individually, and its allready so great you made all of these and put them online, its just a little annoying to have to download every ball individually :)

Isn't there a folder download button?

• Thank you received: 404
09 Feb 2021 21:22 #5
That button doesn't work unless you pay them money for some stupid reason. I downloaded everything for you and I can put it all in a .zip and upload it here later.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.822 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.