Hello, so there hasn't been a CGL hosted in about 1 and 1/2 years and there hasn't been too much talk of one coming up, so I have decided to organize CGL 12.
The theme for this level will be Night/Darkness. Please use dark coloured objects and themes.
Here are the rules:
- You must make the interior. If you just use the level editor, your part will most likely not be accepted.
- The standards for the quality of parts are quite loose, but if your part doesn't look the nicest or doesn't fit the theme, you will be asked to re-submit.
- If not enough people enter the CGL, you may be able to enter for extra part(s).
- Please keep the level difficulty around Advanced.
- Please keep your part length at approximately 30 seconds.
- All parts should start with a checkpoint, unless it is unnecessary.
- Please use PQ textures and objects.
How you will make your part and get it in the level:
When your part is completed, please DM me on Discord (QwertyQwertz#8803) or on the forums with your .dif interior file(s) as well as a .mis file with your part including all of the gems, powerups, hazards, etc. you want in your part. I will replicate them into the real level. (If you are going to include moving platforms in your part, I will send you the level when it is ready, and you can edit your part yourself).
Please also let me know what you would like the name of your section to be. (e.g. Xedron's Frictional Frenzy, CylinderKnot's Spin Cycle, etc. Try to use alliteration and make it related to your part).
Throw me somewhere in the middle, but don't expect any promises. I want to participate if I have a window to do so.
I'm thinking of creating a swiveling-diagonally type level with a green theme. Depending on what textures I need to use, I might need them because I haven't built a level outside a modification in almost a decade now.
Isoplere - Marble Blast Modder; getting better day by day, update by update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: QwertyQwertz