This board contains threads from which new levels can be downloaded.

Each level creator is to have one thread where he posts all information pertaining to his levels.

Any other or extra threads will be deleted.

file Dan's Levels

• Daniel741852
  • Daniel741852's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
28 Jun 2013 04:18 #1 by Daniel741852
Well hello guys, it's me Dan and it has been a long while since I have posted a custom level, and I mean a LOOOONG while, anyways I will post all of my custom levels here for you guys to enjoy or I will post template levels on here (eg. frictions, moving platforms, etc) for you guys to tell me what to change and what not, anyways please scroll down and see what I have.

Beehiver levels example frictions
Level Type: Template
Download: www.mediafire.com/?7k4ql8wdl25a35y
Description: Please play the level and see the custom fricions for the upcoming Beehiver sequel levels, and tell me what needs to change

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• whirligig
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 261
17 Jul 2013 23:10 #2 by whirligig
I like how more people are using .mis mods!

The frictions are pretty good. I would decrease the sticky floor's restitution to 0 or close (why else is it sticky?), which would make it easier to climb. If you're going to redo the textures, I would also change them to hexagonal tilings rather than the hexagon/rhombus combo you have here.

• Daniel741852
  • Daniel741852's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
18 Jul 2013 21:41 #3 by Daniel741852
Finally someone responds, and yes I'm using .mis mods because they sound really interesting, anyways thanks for the feedback!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.781 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.