This board contains threads from which new levels can be downloaded.

Each level creator is to have one thread where he posts all information pertaining to his levels.

Any other or extra threads will be deleted.

file Vixuzen's Level Topic

• Vixuzen
  • Vixuzen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
24 Mar 2015 13:01 - 04 Apr 2015 12:19 #1
Hello! I'm Vixuzen a.k.a. Dawid8404 (formerly known as Legodawid) and I'm 15 years old.
I want to share You some levels I made in MBG and MBP.
To "install" them, simply put missions and interiors (if there is any) folders in Your platinum\data directory.
---MBG---
These stages use interiors from MBG. I made first 6 levels when I was 8/9 and others, when I was 9/10 (I don't really remember when it was) so I had no idea what I was doing :/. I'm sharing them for the sake of it.
Welcome
My first level made in MBG.

Download
Tubes Ride
Long and tedious level with tons of gems (200+). Pretty frustrating.

Download
Crazy Road
That creative tittle... It has bullsh*t gem at the end.

Download
Platform Madness
Platforms. Patforms everywhere.

Download
Magic Slide
Short level.

Download
Half-Pipers
Half-pipes. Half-pipes everywhere.

Download
Skillz test by LD part 1
I added training3.dif to this and yellow road packages, because they're not included with MBP.

Download
Hard Course
It's not that hard, when I think about it...

Download
Yellow Road
I used pretty much every single yellow interior from MBG (Wow, so much creative. Wow).

Download
---MBP---
These levels contain original interiors.
Close, yet Far
Level made originally for Neverball. I was pretty much 8/9 years old when I made it and converted it to MBP in 2014.

Download
Small Challenge
My first MBP level. Made when I was 9/10.

Download
Sand Road
Level made last year.

Download
Construction Tower
Level made yesterday. Pretty hard because of tightropes.

Download
If You have any suggestions on how to make these levels better, please, let me know.
I hope You like them :).
Last edit: 04 Apr 2015 12:19 by Vixuzen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
10 Jun 2015 16:28 #2
Construction Tower can be neat in MP.

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
10 Jun 2015 17:41 - 10 Jun 2015 17:44 #3
Fantastic looking levels Vix! I may make a video of them soon!

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014
Last edit: 10 Jun 2015 17:44 by Eguy.

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
15 Jun 2015 21:24 - 15 Jun 2015 21:55 #4
Idk how many people who posted in this tread actually tried least 1 level...
Here are my thought's
-You should definetley make one .zip file with all levels and interiors inside it as Rozy said above. I would love to try out some good old Level editor levels but there are way too many to download.
-I tried 2 levels from the bunch
--Sand road
Level definitely had a good potential and concept was neat. There are 2 things i would like to address that i found irritating or wrong.

This part specifically was overused way too much. Don't get me wrong, I loved the challenge and it fitted well to fast paced level, it's just it was getting tiering when I had to go through it for 3rd time. Sometimes having less is better than having same thing too much. :)

I wasn't sure how are you supposed to pass this, fast way didn't worked, if you did this slowly it sortof worked but gap was too wide and even with caution I fell obb.
--Construction tower
My first impression was ''oh wow that is good architecturally great looking and nice built level based on picture'' but it was soon broken by the fact that the whole level is based on tightropes (you have to ride on those wooden peaces as tightropes in order to get gems). I understand you're new to Marbleblast level building so I'm gonna give you few things you may want to avoid.
1.Most of people in these forums don't like tightropes, they are super easy to make and they are no fun to play or speedrun so you should avoid those. If you decide to make one make sure they are as wide as shown in image below (It's same as 1 gridspace at texture scale of 1x1 in constructor)
2. Often easier levels are more fun than super hard ones with lot of skillshots.
3. If you have trouble finishing your own level then don't expect anyone else having less problems- If you feel level has challenge that irritates you or is to hard, better remove it or improve it. You won't regret it and everyone else will enjoy your levels more.

In conclusion I just want to say that your level building skills are not bad. You have lot of potential. Sand road level is feat of art alone with so many courves exporting so nicely. Looking to see more levels from you ;)

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)
Last edit: 15 Jun 2015 21:55 by Regislian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kalle29

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.817 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.