This board contains threads from which new levels can be downloaded.

Each level creator is to have one thread where he posts all information pertaining to his levels.

Any other or extra threads will be deleted.

file Yoshicraft224's Levels (New Level: "Undertow")

• Yoshicraft224
  • Yoshicraft224's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • no
  • Thank you received: 51
16 Sep 2017 20:34 - 02 Dec 2019 01:56 #1
My first level is Blender: Fuck. The blades are crazy and all of the gems are platinum

File Attachment:

File Name: BlenderFuck.mcs.dso
File Size:25 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: BlenderFuc...9-16.dso
File Size:25 KB

brapdoors mbg #OhBoyFreeAM!
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Dec 2019 01:56 by Yoshicraft224.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CylinderKnot
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Personal Text
  • Thank you received: 76
16 Sep 2017 22:10 #2
For now and for the future, I suggest uploading a screenshot of the level, so players will know what they're downloading.

Signature

• Yoshicraft224
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • no
29 Apr 2018 17:29 #3
This is my second level; Laprobat. This level just became a thing when I was putting random interiors together and it created a circuit out of Acrobat's interiors, which is also why it's not just Acrobat itself. My next level will most likely be Constructor, and will be the start of a new series.

Attachments:

• Yoshicraft224
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • no
10 May 2018 20:28 #4
This is the first level in my new series: Color Puzzle! Not really inspired by Undertale or the actual level in PQ surprisingly... Hopefully you find this level fun! There will be more to come, and it will (probably) only get harder from here... This level teaches the basics of the series.

Attachments:

• Yoshicraft224
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • no
10 May 2018 20:31 #5
In that time, I've also completed my first multiplayer level; Portal Plaza! I don't really know why I'm putting exclamation points everywhere, but I am, so deal with it. This level should look very familiar upon first glance, as it's heavily inspired by Pipe Plaza from Mario Kart Double Dash and, later, Mario Kart DS. It even uses random powerups and everything. (mostly because I'm too lazy to place actual powerups...)

Attachments:

• Yoshicraft224
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • no
01 Jul 2018 23:41 #6
Here's a few LE levels I made when I was bored. They're just modified versions of already existing levels.

-Pinball Wizard but slanted the other way
-Dizzying Heights but height /10
-Manic Bounce but nothing moves. I replaced the first cannon with a gyro but it's still possible with the cannon. If you wanna try that out just don't use the gyro, but it's impossible actually using the cannon.

Attachments:

• Yoshicraft224
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • no
12 Feb 2019 19:28 - 12 Feb 2019 19:29 #7
Well this thread is super inactive, huh... Anyway, I made my first Gem Hunt level. This one is a remake of Four Stairs from Marble It Up!.
www.dropbox.com/s/mwkwuviuotgp39d/FourStairs.zip?dl=0

Last edit: 12 Feb 2019 19:29 by Yoshicraft224.

• Yoshicraft224
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • no
11 Mar 2019 05:18 - 11 Mar 2019 05:19 #8
This next level is just a proof of concept, so it's pretty short, but I think Threefolder in particular will enjoy this :P
https://imgur.com/TnnVwIG
www.dropbox.com/s/ywwbdneupy6ugww/Fire%2...er%2C%20Ice.zip?dl=0

Last edit: 11 Mar 2019 05:19 by Yoshicraft224.

• Yoshicraft224
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • no
20 Mar 2019 02:51 - 20 Mar 2019 02:51 #9
Alright. It does work as a level by itself, but... It's not meant to be a level. This was my part in CGL 11. Check that out here! It was originally in the level, but it got removed. Basically, I was trying to be unique with using the "glitch" where you clip into a platform by squeezing yourself between two platforms that form a really small angle. Turns out... It fucking sucks. You do nothing but hold W and A/D for like 15 seconds and then the rest of the section is really short to make up for all the lost time. So it was removed. If anyone wants to play it, here it is. Hopefully I'll be able to be included in the next CGL.

Download the Level Here

Last edit: 20 Mar 2019 02:51 by Yoshicraft224.

• Yoshicraft224
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • no
27 Nov 2019 21:48 #10
Also thanks Mike for so kindly reminding me of Color Puzzle 2! It's been done for forever and I swear I released it before... I even had the .zip already on my computer. Oh well. Here it is, then. Make sure to play Color Puzzle 1 first so you know what's going on! Also the interior goes in interiors/custom.

Download the Level Here
(I still can't get images to work on the forums...)

• Yoshicraft224
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • no
02 Dec 2019 02:00 #11
Well... I started making this level forever ago, at least before last Xmas. Yesterday, November 30th, I decided to continue it again. So I did ALL of the pathnode stuff. And the cannons. I was just bored. Before then I just had the interiors, some super basic level info, most of the PhysMod triggers for the tiles, and the bumpers. I also found out that the only official levels with bigger .mis files than this are Citadel and Morph... So there's that. Anyway, here's Starry Streak. Just gonna call them by their actual names now tbh though because nobody's gonna remember "Color Puzzle 3" like which one is that lmao

Download the Level Here!
https://imgur.com/a/U4pTexE

• Yoshicraft224
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • no
17 Apr 2020 20:32 - 17 Apr 2020 20:37 #12
Here's my new level I've been working on (not very often) since Leap Day. I pretty much finished it a while ago, but some things weren't working properly like the gem groups and whatnot. I originally planned to have the tornado's radius cover the whole upper floor, but I couldn't get it to work without putting actual effort into it, so... Here it is! It's a Gem Hunt level, by the way. People seem to like those for some reason. This one is based off of Targitzan's Temple from Banjo-Tooie, and perhaps a bit more than you might expect at first. Interiors stuff goes into interiors_pq/custom.

Download the Level Here!
https://imgur.com/a/8u9FjNB

Last edit: 17 Apr 2020 20:37 by Yoshicraft224.

• Yoshicraft224
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • no
29 Sep 2020 00:32 #13
After way longer than it really should've taken, PQ No Gems is finally here! As it might seem, it's just all the PQ levels with gems... without them. This also includes Haste levels, since Haste is also a requirement needed to be reached to finish. This also excludes Gem Hunt and most Gem Madness levels for probably obvious reasons. "Most" you say? Yes, most. Actually all for now, but for those who might remember, Hydropower used to have a finish pad and therefore would work without gems. Fun little fact for all of you. Anyway, I might make that as a bonus Level 80.

However, there are some levels that don't work entirely as you might expect, so look out for these:
Polymorphism: For some reason, the platforms use custom code to move. They won't move normally, but if you load the original Polymorphism earlier in your play session, then Polymorphism No Gems will work just fine
Take the Gold: The finish ladder doesn't visibly appear, but the physmod trigger that allows you to "climb" it is there from the start. The level functions exactly as it should, but it just looks a bit odd... Just kidding, it's just as odd in the original level.
Perseverance: This is the only level that's just straight up broken. It's still beatable and probably just as hard as it would be otherwise, but some things like the cannon and tornadoes just don't move for some reason, even if the original level is loaded first. I don't know what's going on here, but... If you can fix it, then go right ahead, I suppose.

Here's the download link for all you haters of shiny yet deadly gems

• Yoshicraft224
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • no
28 Mar 2022 04:05 - 05 Jun 2023 15:45 #14
Here's my newest level, GBA Sky Garden! Obviously based off of Sky Garden from the Mario Kart series, this combines the old MKSC/MKDS version with the new MKT and MK8DX version, although all the interiors were made before it released in MK8. Includes a handful of cool hidden (or not so hidden) easter eggs, and a nest egg too!

Download from Marbleland here
Download the old fashioned way here (Music goes in data\sound\music, and everything else other than the mis and previews goes in data\interiors\Yoshi. Sorry, too lazy to edit the mis to put the interiors somewhere better when Marbleland eliminates that issue)

Attachments:
Last edit: 05 Jun 2023 15:45 by RandomityGuy. Reason: vani.ga -> vaniverse.io

• Yoshicraft224
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • no
06 Oct 2023 19:52 - 06 Oct 2023 20:00 #15
Note: I've made a few levels between GBA Sky Garden and Undertow. They just weren't uploaded to the forums. Check out Marbleland for those, or contact me on Discord if they become unavailable.

Another banger for the forums! This time, a multiplayer level for everyone to enjoy: Undertow! Will you brave the ravenous rapids, or utilize your island hopping skills to collect these gems?

Download from Marbleland here!
Download from MediaFire here!
Included: Multiplayer Hunt version, Singleplayer Hunt version, Gem Madness version, Collection version
Installation: Simply merge the platinum folder inside the attached zip file with the platinum folder in your PQ directory.

Attachments:
Last edit: 06 Oct 2023 20:00 by Yoshicraft224. Reason: Added links to Marbleland and MediaFire

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.886 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.