This board contains threads from which new levels can be downloaded.

Each level creator is to have one thread where he posts all information pertaining to his levels.

Any other or extra threads will be deleted.

file Nutmegg's Levels

• Nutmegg
  • Nutmegg's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
More
19 Apr 2018 21:23 - 09 Jul 2018 11:20 #1 by Nutmegg
Nutmegg created the topic: Nutmegg's Levels
Hey guys, and welcome to my gallery of levels. There are two levels added as of now, Amalgamation 2: Nyoom (Long) and Fool's Marble (VERY LONG). I would recommend not playing Fool's Marble unless you have a ton of time to spare though.

Amalgamation-

File Attachment:

File Name: Gizmo.mis
File Size:26 KB

HOW CKitadel-

File Attachment:

File Name: CitadelMad...4-29.mis
File Size:129 KB

Fool's Marble-

File Attachment:

File Name: Foolsmarbles.mis
File Size:84 KB

Amalgamation 2: Nyoom-

File Attachment:

File Name: OutOfTime.mis
File Size:56 KB

In other news, I'm making a level pack! It probably won't be too big, and none of the levels will be much bigger than Amalgamation 1, but still, hype!
Attachments:
Last Edit: 09 Jul 2018 11:20 by Nutmegg. Reason: Added news
The following user(s) said Thank You: obee58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nutmegg
  • Nutmegg's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
More
10 Jul 2018 23:47 #2 by Nutmegg
Nutmegg replied the topic: Nutmegg's Levels
I suppose I should elaborate on the level pack I'm making. It's not going to be made of full-length levels, but instead smaller ones, perhaps "demos" for future level concepts. Due to this, I have decided to call the level pack

Nutmegg's Demo Disc

It's a compilation of concept levels, in order to rule out ideas before I spend time making them into a full level. Now, I myself have already made a list of the names for the levels that will be in here, all eight of them. However, that is not all. I will also allow submissions from other level makers, as to perhaps help them in getting ideas for levels out. Though, I will warn you that there are only 4 level slots and entry into the demo disc runs on a first dm (discord) first serve basis.

Contained within your request should also be one (or two in case there's an extra slot and you want to do that) idea and some basic explanation to it. Not that I'd reject it, but I may give advice/praise towards the idea. Anyways, there also may be a second demo disc if the first one is well recieved, though it'll be a while due to making the full version of the levels (at least, the top 6 most well recieved ones if there is a dramatic different in praise betwen levels) and such.

Either way, actual development on my end won't start until I finish Master Pipe Gauntlet, and I will be gone for a week except on discord which I will be on sometimes, though don't 100% rely on any one time. As soon as I respond to your submission, however, you may start development on your level.

I hope that this project fulfills the original vision of being able to get wider feedback before actually finishing the level

tl;dr- I'm making a concept level pack and you guys can submit your own levels and also give feedback when the pack comes out so I can improve the quality of the final versions

tl;dr tl;dr- 8-12 demo levels lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Kalle29AayrlRegislian