Before posting, please read the rules pertaining to verification of times.

file Marble Blast Advanced WR Rampage

• Xelna
  • Xelna's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Thank you received: 52
13 May 2012 04:40 #181
Reminder for Xuan --> Record the 2 videos in 1024x768 please. Thanks.

Have a good day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
13 May 2012 12:42 #182
All videos were recorded. Waiting for Xuan to record and send Alex's videos. I need it in 1024x768 and with audio damnit :\

Edited my post:
www.marbleblast.com/index.cgi?act....875&post=163664

Now has ALL the information. Basically I'm done recording and waiting for Xuan before I can start making the compilation and releasing it... meaning a possible release this month assuming Xuan hurries up.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 0
13 May 2012 17:25 #183
The third decimal of Climb of Fate is 0 for me (29.460s), so i think i have a better time than him =p.

And i'm not sure to get your first sentence, why would i send my videos to Xuan? I know how to make a torrent... i can send them to you myself.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
13 May 2012 17:27 #184
mmm they're 1024x768?
coz iirc the ones you sent me I couldn't convert properly or something and xuan's I could? you can try but I can't remember.

Edit:
Your .rec shows the same time as nihahhat but Pascal told me that you had 29.48 (your .rec must've screwed up on my comp somehow and thus show a lower time) so he told me to use nihahhat's so I've done that.

Also we're discarding 3rd decimal place for this rampage as we're not submitting to SDA (as Xuan's vids have no audio).

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

13 May 2012 18:05 #185
They're 1024x768.

I gave you the third decimal then you can know who had the best time, but i checked my .rec file and my time is well 29.46s. But anyway, i let this WR to Nihahhat, i have enough. And third decimal is not important.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
15 May 2012 01:56 #186
I've tried for the past 30-45 mins trying to export your videos in the same way as Xuan's without any luck.

The videos you and him give me are DivX AVI which I can't use. I use a program to convert it into raw AVI files which I can use.

Anyway, Castle Adventure starts as soon as I start the conversion process, while Slopie manages to encode a little bit (88MBs, always) before crashing.
I suggest you send your .recs to Xuan to record them and then Xuan sends me his .avi and then we'll be done and over with this.

15 May 2012 18:18 #187
May 14, 2012, 6:56pm, admin wrote:I suggest you send your .recs to Xuan to record them and then Xuan sends me his .avi and then we'll be done and over with this.

Xuan doesn't know how to record/convert in .avi .

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
16 May 2012 01:48 #188
:s so why the .avi vids I got from him were fine? unless you were the one to convert it for him? I'm confused now on how i got the vids from him as avi.

17 May 2012 17:52 #189
Xuan recorded his videos in a .mov file.
I recorded my videos in .rec, and i had to record Slopies and Castle Adventure because they weren't working for you (in a .mov file).

Xuan sent me his videos, then i could convert them in .avi.
I converted my videos in .avi.

I used the same program to convert my videos and xuan's videos.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
19 May 2012 10:25 #190
I'm not sure then why yours are crashing whereas Xuan's don't. What happens if you try without audio and resend them to me?

• Xelna
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
20 May 2012 23:08 #191
Did Xuan record the 2 remaining videos, sent 'em to Alex and him to Matan?
Once those 2 videos work for encoding, we'll have a release soon after.

27 May 2012 18:16 #192
The very first video file i sent you was Skypass Matan (you told me that the .rec file wasn't working) it had sound, and it had be done the same way. I will try to send you the files again with no sounds, but i don't have a lot of hopes.

• Xelna
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
04 Jun 2012 23:03 #193
Alex, you can upload your Slopie and Castle Adventure to your YouTube account if you wish. I got tired of waiting and waiting after everything (I'm not pointing at anyone here), and I recorded the 2 remaining levels Matan needed a video for (see above). Now we will finally release the MBA WR Rampage soon for real. Just need editing and encoding and it's ready to go.

Slopie (24.24s) [.rec] - Different path than Alex (I think).
Castle Adventure (6.82s) [.rec] Different path than Alex (I think).

05 Jun 2012 08:09 #194
Nice job on both runs, Xelna.

Sorry for the long wait, i just recorded the video again yesterday, i was going to send them to Matan today until i saw your post.

• Xelna
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
05 Jun 2012 19:40 #195
Jun 5, 2012, 1:09am, alexthepromacgamer wrote:Sorry for the long wait, i just recorded the video again yesterday, i was going to send them to Matan today until i saw your post.

I can make an exception for your Castle Adventure, if you send it to Matan or me really soon as it's a really nice run you had there and it worths a feature in the WR Rampage. We could put both Castle Adventure videos. But for Slopie I'll pass.

So yeah, make a torrent file, and hook Matan or I up on MSN and we can work something out. Again, it gotta be really soon or we'll already have the compilation done.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
07 Jun 2012 04:25 #196
YESSSS having no audio worked! I exported the file as a raw AVI format successfully. I now need to record Pascal's CA/Slopie runs and then bloopers and I'm good to go.

07 Jun 2012 13:33 #197
About time

• Thank you received: 15
08 Jun 2012 00:49 #198
Jun 6, 2012, 9:25pm, admin wrote:YESSSS having no audio worked! I exported the file as a raw AVI format successfully. I now need to record Pascal's CA/Slopie runs and then bloopers and I'm good to go.

Good news! I'm looking forward to watching.

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Skilled PlatinumQuest Player
  • Thank you received: 49
08 Jun 2012 07:32 #199
What I'm looking forward to is new paths. If Doomsday has an insane path, I'll cry.

Awesome Hint:

Since the Awesome Time/Score is secret, you will have to beat it in order to find out what it is. Just practice every day, and be ready to keep pressing the 'Restart' button...A LOT!

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
08 Jun 2012 21:21 #200
Jun 6, 2012, 9:25pm, admin wrote:YESSSS having no audio worked! I exported the file as a raw AVI format successfully. I now need to record Pascal's CA/Slopie runs and then bloopers and I'm good to go.

Awesome news guys. Great job for getting this all together, now, to view when the time comes!

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
11 Jun 2012 14:47 #201
Done recording all bloopers. You guys are in for a treat because we have 45 official levels PLUS 55 bloopers. Oh, and an extra video from Xelna...

11 Jun 2012 15:06 #202
Epic!

• Thank you received: 64
28 Jun 2012 08:37 #203
Sweet! I'm so excited for this!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
29 Jun 2012 09:22 #204
Marble Blast Advanced World Record Rampage - Beginner

Happy birthday to me and my gift to you guys is the brand new WR Rampage and this time for Marble Blast Advanced!

Unlike previous MB rampages there is no learn the X but instead we are thrown straight to actual levels, which means no boring bits! This video features traps, shortcuts (that I didn't know existed) and some really good paths for the more lengthy levels.
You can download MBAdvanced @ www.marbleblast.com

Enjoy!

• Thank you received: 18
29 Jun 2012 10:40 #205
On Matan's birthday, he gives the community an amazing present. What a champ.

8th Star was supposed to have a platform under the finish, I believe.

No learn the X levels?? Sounds amazing. Why don't other mods take the hint?

• Thank you received: 15
29 Jun 2012 13:00 #206
Epic!

29 Jun 2012 13:19 #207
How in the world did they do that!?

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Skilled PlatinumQuest Player
  • Thank you received: 49
29 Jun 2012 15:42 #208
Jun 29, 2012, 3:40am, pablovasquez wrote:
8th Star was supposed to have a platform under the finish, I believe.

CORRECTION: The platform under the finish is a moving platform; it will take seconds to descend.

Epic runs! Can't wait for the intermediate and advanced parts.

Awesome Hint:

Since the Awesome Time/Score is secret, you will have to beat it in order to find out what it is. Just practice every day, and be ready to keep pressing the 'Restart' button...A LOT!

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
29 Jun 2012 17:09 #209
Awesome runs. Congrats to everybody involved in making this!

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
01 Jul 2012 11:59 #210
Marble Blast Advanced World Record Rampage - Intermediate

Stop foolin' around and sit down on your chair to enjoy more Marble Blasting awesomeness recorded by the MB community. We're rocket launching this atomic blastilicious explosive bombfest of video game goodness for you to enjoy. Warning : No eyes out of their orbits, no jaws on the floor.
You can download MBAdvanced @ www.marbleblast.com

Enjoy!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.161 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.