Before posting, please read the rules pertaining to verification of times.

file Tightrope Hall of Fame

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
27 Jul 2010 14:36 #31
both, because 25.xx without clock bonuses is like impossible

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
27 Jul 2010 19:21 #32
Nice try Marble37, nice try.

27 Jul 2010 22:04 #33
Agreed with IRD, it's impossible without TM's. Would prefer to see video proof, then I'll believe it's possible without TM's, or your comp is garbage and it doesnt work up the clock bonuses part even if you get TM's.

• Thank you received: 18
28 Jul 2010 19:26 #34
At least post a vid of the time travels not working.

28 Jul 2010 21:45 #35
Use a camera! Or a cell phone with a camcorder. Borrow it from your parents or friend if you don't have one. We don't care about the video quality, we just want to see a video proof.

• Thank you received: 15
28 Jul 2010 23:19 #36
Keep practicing; we want sub-30.

30 Jul 2010 01:41 #37
Okay, but hurry up, even if you got sub 30 it shouldnt take long for you to beat Gold time. Wtf. No offence.

30 Jul 2010 22:41 #38
Dis aint sub 30.

31 Jul 2010 00:03 #39
/begin rant

Nice photoshop or w/e you used. Rofl.

Lemme ask you this, why does it show the elapsed time right on this picture BUT not your first picture? Hm?
Why does there also so happen to be a 5 in the ratings? You could've just dragged it over to elapsed time.
Also, why all of a sudden you can't get 25.xx BUT you have it 3 times in your top scores?

Pretty pathetic kid. If you can prove me wrong, I'll make an apology, doubt that though.

/end rant

31 Jul 2010 02:27 #40
Agreed with SonicW, if you noticed like Sonic said, in this piccy i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy114/Marble37/TightRope-sub30.jpg The passed time shows the time resulted with the TM Bonus. But on your new pic on the LB it shows the time elapsed without the TM bonus. If you can, I would like to see two videos of the level, Learn the Time Modifier with a video of you finishing the level offline (off the LB), and one on the Leaderboards. Just to see if the same situation happens to every level you play. :/

• Thank you received: 91
31 Jul 2010 02:51 #41
I think something's screwy with your (photoshop) job on the 'rating'. Look. The numbers are really wavy. I put a straight line under it and it shows this clearly.

(sorry if this isn't an accurate way to tell...)

31 Jul 2010 04:13 #42
I think the font is supposed to be like that, nobody.

And marble37, we asked for a VIDEO, not more pictures. Videos are better than proof because they are much harder to fake, unlike pictures, which are easy to fake (photoshop, for example). There's only a small handful of people I would trust with just showing picture proof, and you're not one of them.

Dude, face it, the jig is up. We know you cheated, and you're making it worse by lying about it to our faces. Do you really think we're that stupid?

1.) Your first picture shows a time of 25.35. The elapsed time (or in other words, Time Passed) is the exact same, 25.35. Also, u have no clock bonuses. These two facts prove that you somehow got sub-30 seconds without getting any Time Travels. That is impossible. Even Matan or Xelna can't do that. You implied once that you did get TTs the first time, so the elapsed time SHOULD be 45.35 in that case, as Oaky pointed out.
Now, let's look at your second picture. It shows a time of 34.83. This time the elapsed time is 54.83. Suddenly the elapsed time seems to be working. However, there is still no clock bonus. Why would the elapsed time and your final time be equal in one instance, and not in the other?

2.) You claim that the clock bonus feature is messed up. I'm sorry, but I don't see how that can glitch up. NO ONE in the history of the community has reported a bug like that. EVER.

3.) I haven't seen you post any other world records anywhere. How can a person only get a world record on the HARDEST LEVEL IN MARBLE BLAST GOLD and NOT post one on, say, Learn to Roll or Time Trial? All of the people who already have records are elite marblers who have records (or used to hold a record) on many other levels. Not you, though.

4.) We asked you to make a video showing you getting sub-30 seconds, plus showing the clock bonus glitch. It has been four days since then and no video has emerged, just more pics. Also, you say you haven't been able to reach sub-30 again since then. Your pics show that you have, on at least three occasions, gotten sub-30. How can you suddenly not be able to reach it?
I think it's because you never got sub-30 (or even sub-40) in the first place. You knew you were caught, so now you're deliberately delaying the video because you can't actually pull off what we want you to prove.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself, taking advantage of a world record thread like this. You're just a newbie who wanted a shot at a little glory, so you decided to make up a time and fake a picture to try and prove it. But you made a mistake, and you're panicking now that you've been caught. It's time to tell the truth now, marble37. No more lies.

31 Jul 2010 04:17 #43
Give this prick a 50% warning. Sonic and nobody owned him, good job guys.

Dodgy editing job as well, gj mate.

31 Jul 2010 04:24 #44
Destroyed, Andrew. I give you 7 slices of my birthday cake for that.

Marble37, I've seen your old videos, and your newer ones as well. It's obviously how much you completely SUCK at marble blast. Forging times just makes you look... Well... Really idiotic.

31 Jul 2010 04:35 #45
Have fun with life kid, you just lost all my respect.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
31 Jul 2010 06:42 #46
I decide to ignore the topic for 2 hours and look how much of a demote thread this has become. Seriously guys, wtf. Maybe I should not have unannounced that behavior thread after all...

I'm deleting some posts and waiting for Marble37 to give a proper explanation or he'll be given a harsher warning than if he wouldn't. For the rest of you, this is a major warning to behave properly.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

31 Jul 2010 20:27 #47
Okay, this kid is seriously a f*g. Listen up noob, this is made just for you.

First up, quit the lies. I'm tired of it. How can ALL OF A SUDDEN the elapsed time be right? And why does there so happen to be a 5 right above there? Stop lying kid, any computer can have MS paint, that's all you need kk?
Next up, how can a random noob out of nowhere (yes, your videos suck) get 25.xx 3 TIMES, and beat my time of 28.xx? Also, why can't you get a video if you hit it 3 times? Don't say oh it was my lucky day or whatever, all lies kid. And why would you lie saying you have 2 WRs? If you do, do a video please, or those are just even more lies.
CB glitch, Stop lying kk? No one in history of Marble Blast has had this problem, don't blame your editing fails on a glitch ight?
Also, how old are you? Someone who can't type with SOME grammar get 25.xx? You sound like a pathetic, lying 8 year old, no offence.
I don't care if you get a video of sub-30. You probably tried 24/7 for like a month to get it to cover up your lies, Not happening kid.
As Andrew said, you ought to be lucky I don't know where you live. You should be guilty as charged for abusing a WR thread.

Kk gtfo noob, I don't ever, EVER, want to see your face on this forums again, ever.

Andrew approves this message as being non-bannable

• Lambencee(Aaron_Y)
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 23
31 Jul 2010 21:36 #48
Sonic, seriously chill out did you read Matan's post? Give him time.

EDIT: And I'm not saying Marble37 didn't lie he might of or he might not of, but I'm not going to judge him until I know for sure that there is no glitch and he is lieing. If he is lieing I didn't hurt anyone and you guys didn't either, but if he's not then look what happens.

Also Marble37 if you are lieing you should of told us before you got in this deep the farther you go the deeper the water gets if you are lieing you have lost a lot of my respect for you and have already lost a lot of other people's the farther you go the more respect you'll lose. And I'm not saying you are lieing if your not go all the way you will get passed.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
31 Jul 2010 22:24 #49
Looking forward to see it, after such a hassel.

31 Jul 2010 23:48 #50
Jul 30, 2010, 9:13pm, andrewsears wrote:
2.) You claim that the clock bonus feature is messed up. I'm sorry, but I don't see how that can glitch up. NO ONE in the history of the community has reported a bug like that. EVER.

Happened to me once. Same computer that made the skybox flash the desktop. I still don't believe him, though.

• Thank you received: 91
01 Aug 2010 00:06 #51
Nice speeches, Sonic and Andrew.

I think a ban is in order anyway (props to yuri for finding this), look at his YT comments. Eight months ago he said:

Quote:i think you need some tips >_<
1) you're not the boss of me
2)how old are you?
3) let's think,compare you're age (__) to my age (11)
4)im not the kind of person who records major things;the awesomest things happen when im not record
5) stop bragging that you have fraps and you want other people to buy it,if you want me to get it so bad,WANT
me to,then how about you send me $7 SO HA!!!

The little bitch is 11. *headdesk*

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
01 Aug 2010 00:43 #52
Okay, I'm going to end this bull**** once and for all.

1) Marble37, you have until midnight my time (which is in 15:13 hours from now) to post a video of proof. I don't give a shit on the final time, it can be even 60 seconds for all I care. I want to see IN THE VIDEO that it says 0 on the clock bonuses with you getting the TTs. If you are going to beat the gold time, I want to see sub 25.50 only, not higher. Beaten it sub-25 on video? good job.
Why 25.xx? You got it at least three times, therefore there is no trouble for you. I never get that kind of consistency on Tightrope. My top times from January-February 2009 (mind you, this was done over a period of a 2-3 weeks, so this shows how bad my own consistency at this level is):

16.25x (missed run)
16.52x (missed run)
16.6xx (missed run)
16.83x (missed run)
17.21x (missed run)
17.26x (3rd dec unknown)
17.36x (failed run)

These are the only things I told Pascal so I definitely have more, but those are the ones I told him of. As you can see even with my own consistency, I did good. There is a sub-20 vid on youtube without any special kind of tricks, which means this is easy.

2) NO ONE POSTS IN THIS TOPIC ANYTHING ELSE until he posts the video or you get a 25% warning-instant-penalty. Seriously, I've had enough.

3) Riblet, with all due respect, you never reported it and it was a one time thing, showing how minor the problem is. Marble37 claims to always have it-- he'd have posted the bug and ask for help by now and he didn't.

Finally, some lols:

(2:33 PM) Israeli Red Drag: i fucked up a 17.36
(2:33 PM) Israeli Red Drag: dude
(2:33 PM) Israeli Red Drag: so fucking funny
(2:33 PM) Israeli Red Drag: i hit the wall to the left of the finish pad
(2:34 PM) Israeli Red Drag: and rebounded back onthe tightrope
(5:31 PM) Israeli Red Drag: and 16.83 i went RIGHT to the finish pad and oob
(2:43 PM) Israeli Red Drag: FUCKING MOUSE
(2:43 PM) Israeli Red Drag: FUCKING HELL
(2:43 PM) Israeli Red Drag: WHY THE FUCK DIDNT IT MOVE LEFT
(2:43 PM) Israeli Red Drag: AAAAAAAAAAAABLBBLBLBLBLLBLBLAAAALAAA
(2:47 PM) Israeli Red Drag: THIS IS BULLSHIT
(2:48 PM) Israeli Red Drag: THE MOUSE DIDNT MOVE AGAIN TO THE LEFT
(2:48 PM) Israeli Red Drag: AND I MISSED THE DROP POINT OF THE 4TH TIGHTROPE
(2:48 PM) Israeli Red Drag: FFS
(2:56 PM) Israeli Red Drag: FUCKING HELL IT DID IT AGAIN (26.75 finish
(2:57 PM) Israeli Red Drag: 25.98 with like 9.5 secs mistakes
(this was from MBG SDA comments)

01 Aug 2010 01:49 #53
Tightropes (22.89s)

01 Aug 2010 05:57 #54
Shit, nice time!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
01 Aug 2010 16:27 #55
I'm not impressed at all.

1a) I asked for any video for Tightrope demonstrating this bug and you did not provide one.

1b) I said if you're going for gold time, I want 25.50 or less, not higher. You did not provide that either.

2) MBP has NOTHING to do with such bugs, as the files do not interfere with the core executable itself; the plausible occurrence of such bug is strictly to the engine itself

3) If the bug does appear as much as you claimed it had, you would have done videos or shown proof of other levels with such bug. Since this is an ENGINE bug, it would be universal and more levels would have had it; you had plenty to choose from.

4) If this is an engine bug, then we would hear more occurrences than yourself and Riblet. A one time bug like that doesn't impress me as it's a 1 in a billion chance.

5) Because this is an engine bug, reinstalling MBP does NOT interfere with the engine (see #2). MBP has absolutely NOTHING to do with this except renaming 'Bonus Time' to 'Clock Bonus'. You cannot blame this on a mod that doesn't interfere with it.

6) Because this is an engine bug, it cannot fix itself like that as you've said, definitely not after a reinstallation on something that can't even interfere with it. It stays with you the whole time and you've apparently had it for a couple of days; plenty of time, plenty of levels. Where was the proof?

Until proven otherwise you're a cheat and a liar. Enjoy a 20% warning and next time, don't fucking cheat. We hate cheaters.

01 Aug 2010 16:27 #56
I don't believe your other times. 00.00 clock bonus+low and consistant times is a good sign on LE usage.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
01 Aug 2010 16:36 #57
I'm not impressed because I asked for something and didn't receive it. You claimed to do something and wasn't able to provide proof. You are aware you've lost many people's respect because of this whole ordeal, right?

I never asked for sub-20, I only asked for:
1) SHOW the clock bonus glitching on video
2) show a sub 25.50 on video with or without glitching

You were not able to do so, which clearly shows you were in fact a cheater. That sir, is a massive loss of respect from most of the community.

• Thank you received: 18
01 Aug 2010 20:23 #58
Your video disproves your whole story. It shows the TMs working perfectly.

01 Aug 2010 22:42 #59
k Kiddo, ya know what, I'm sick of this. You obviously cheated to get the 25.xx's, because at the speed you were going in this video you can't get to the finish that fast, you were on the second level of tightropes when you hit 25 secs, so without doubt I can tell you cheated.
Otherwise, I'm done. You lied that your CB wasnt working. Who the f*ck has come up with that excuse, like Matan said, there's no1 in history who had that problem. And that too your 11. Underage the ProBoards Age Rule. You've lost all my respect too, looked forward to playing you in MBO, but no, not anymore.

01 Aug 2010 22:45 #60
For once I agree with Nanu... ./clap

Anyways, I'm going to try for sub-20 later, shouldn't take more than an hour or two.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.039 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.