Reply: PlatinumQuest crashing when I touch checkpoints, items, or the goal (Windows)

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: PlatinumQuest crashing when I touch checkpoints, items, or the goal (Windows)

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• HiGuy
26 Feb 2019 08:05

Strange that that would cause you slowdown. You can press Y to hide the ingame interface, though that will hide the other parts as well. Does that give any speed up?

• Anonymous
25 Feb 2019 19:31

Quick update. So I think I've figured out what causes the slowdown, and that's the notification text boxes on the bottom left either moving in or going away, as that lines up with when my slowdown is happening. I have no idea why such a simple text box causes me so much pain, but if I can turn them off I think it might solve my problem. Is there any way to do this?

• mangomaster
25 Feb 2019 08:20

PlatinumQuest works completely fine until I touch a checkpoint, items, or the goal at which point the game slows to an absolute halt, I'm talking like 1 frame every few seconds, for 30 seconds to a minute or indefinitely. The rolling sound effect also "gets stuck" when this happens and decreases in pitch and volume over time. I lowered all graphics settings to the minimum in settings to no avail, and have no idea what causes this. Really disappointed as I would love to play the game, but this makes it completely unplayable. Any support?

Time to create page: 0.794 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.