Reply: Ultima Line

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Ultima Line

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• Moltenex
08 Jul 2020 00:39

So. I downloaded the entire Custom Levels Archive after reading Buzzmusic's incredible post about his top 20 favorite custom levels from both Marble Blast Gold and Marble Blast Platinum.

I saw that his number one favorite MBG custom level was Ultima Line by Pascal.

However, when I started to play it and got to the end of the two big bumpers, I noticed that there were tornadoes and a mine, but there didn't seem to be a track or path.

Has anybody else had this problem?, if so, how do I did it?. I know I installed it correctly. I put everything where it was supposed to go (missions in missions, interiors in interiors, shapes in shapes, skies in skies, etc).

What do you think I should do?. Thank you in advance for any help.

Time to create page: 0.773 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.