Reply: [CLOSED] Problem with visiting site

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: [CLOSED] Problem with visiting site

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• Vixuzen
04 Mar 2014 21:15

Alright, now Google Chrome also has this problemand it says exactly same thing.
-Vixuzen

• Aayrl
04 Mar 2014 18:46

Interesting. I know Mozilla pushed a new Firefox build late last night, but I have not had any issues with it so far. I will look into it some more and see if anything turns up. Apologies for the inconvenience.

~Aayrl

• Vixuzen
04 Mar 2014 18:40

My system is Windows XP Professional and web browser is Mozilla Firefox 27.0.1 (theoretically newest). I tried refreshing page but same problem appears. This site worked fine when I visited it for first time today. Problem started to appear some time later and keeps appearing now.
-Vixuzen

*Edit*
It actually works perfectly fine on Google Chrome...

• Aayrl
04 Mar 2014 17:55

This sounds like an issue with one of our JQuery plugins, MooTools. I'll have HiGuy look into it since he was the last one to fiddle with our library organization. Can you give us a bit more information about your computer? Operating System / Web Browser & Version you are attempting to reach marbleblast.com on?

In the meantime, try hard-refreshing the page (CTRL+R or F5) to see if that fixes the issue.

Thanks,
~Aayrl

• Vixuzen
04 Mar 2014 17:45

Hello!
I have a little problem. Whenever I try to visit marbleblast.com on my computer the only thing I can see is a text that says "Fatal error: Call to undefined function JText_() in /home/marbleblast/public_html/plugins/system/jch_optimize/jchoptimize/linkbuilder.php on line 299".
I can normally visit this site using my Android phone though. Do you know what can be a problem?

Time to create page: 0.623 seconds