Reply: In-Game Camera Going Crazy in Window Mode

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: In-Game Camera Going Crazy in Window Mode

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• Xelna
21 Apr 2018 00:39

The main issue with that glitch was that I couldn't stream in Windowed mode anymore which is not ideal. Switched to Full Screen and found an alternative to stream. Thanks for the help though. If there's anything else I'll let you know.

• HiGuy
19 Apr 2018 07:42

I've seen about three people mention this so far and the only fix I know is to play full screen. What sort of setup do you have? Does it work on any other systems of yours and can you compare the difference between those systems? It may be related to input (mouse / drivers) or other input devices connected (eg xbox controllers).

• Eclipsia
18 Apr 2018 21:26

No sorry :L

• Xelna
18 Apr 2018 01:19

Tried what you told me to do. It didn't change anything. It sucks because I want to stream MBG but I can't do it in full screen because the screen freezes in OBS. It has to be in Windowed mode.

Any other suggestions?

• Eclipsia
17 Apr 2018 20:21

Increase your max framerate (fps), because the same issue was happening to me and the only way I could fix it was to max out my fps at unlimited and then it fixed itself :L

• Xelna
16 Apr 2018 21:43

Tried it just now, doesn't work. Any other suggestions?

• Jiquor
16 Apr 2018 04:34

I think you might be experiencing this issue.
marbleblast.com/index.php/forum/mb-suppo...t-seizure-mbg-glitch

It's known as "Marble Blast Seizure," for Windows 8 and above OS Windows machines - view J@ckRB's post for more information. If this isn't what's going on, then I simply wouldn't know.

By the way, nice to see you around here after quite some time! Hello, Xelna.

• Xelna
16 Apr 2018 00:56

I've never seen that before. The camera goes crazy when I move the mouse, just like that Gravity Switch glitch. Makes the game unplayable. But only in windowed mode. It works just fine in full screen mode.

What's the problem here? I tried a different mouse, but the same thing happens. So it has to be the game having issues.

Time to create page: 0.848 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.