Reply: How do I change the graphics quality without opening the game?

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: How do I change the graphics quality without opening the game?

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• HiGuy
10 Jun 2018 06:12

As of 2.3.8 there are some more checks and errors for lower end graphics cards. At the very least it should not crash and tell you it cannot play. If you can't actually support OpenGL 2 then there is basically no way the game can run.

• Kwill
01 Jun 2018 15:51

I got a new used computer and the graphics card is really out of date and won't run PQ with the shader engine: crashes upon opening. I updated the drivers and still nothing. Best hope is turning the graphics down. How can I do that without opening the game?

Time to create page: 0.803 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.