file Matan's Videos topic

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
04 May 2015 19:02 #61
Skate Battle Royale - IsraeliRD Vs Kalle29 (Match 09)

4:20am makes great times for SBR, right? Kalle is darn good on this map but I got a few lucky moves. Did they actually stand up against Kalle?

Audio commentary(?) rated for Mature audiences.
Enjoy!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
08 May 2015 13:19 #62
Spires - IsraeliRD Vs Frostfire (Match 01)

So Frostfire is darn good at Multiplayer, easily one of the best out there, but could he stage an upset on Spires? My shitty gameplay meets his mistakes and an upset could very well be seen.

Enjoy!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frostfire

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
11 May 2015 06:34 #63
Horizon (1) - IsraeliRD Vs Kalle29 (Match 10)

This is it. I can't play this game anymore, not at 4:30am. Every skillshot was done terribly, and yet with the biggest comeback right at the end, I may have pulled it?

Enjoy!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kalle29

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
  • Thank you received: 447
11 May 2015 13:06 #64
Argh lol, you still managed to come back after missing those three blue skillshots, but then ruined it at the end by missing a fourth blue, then at the VERY end blasting then SS rather than vice versa.

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
11 May 2015 13:27 - 11 May 2015 13:31 #65
>blaming your obviously inferior mp skills on what time it is

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽
Last edit: 11 May 2015 13:31 by Kalle29. Reason: wording

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
14 May 2015 16:33 #66
Zenith - IsraeliRD Vs Eguy (Match 01)

Eguy is one of the best players out there and somehow I didn't play him for the longest time, so if he is good, how would he fair up against me on couple of my best maps? I chose Zenith first because he says he's really good at that level, and as I didn't expect his Mega Marbles, this could very well be my undoing.

Enjoy!

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
14 May 2015 16:44 #67
That was great, thanks so much for uploading! I was kinda disappointed with how I played here, it was clear that nerves got the best of me :P Although I did sneak in those mega marbles which I'm proud of :P

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
18 May 2015 16:37 #68
Horizon (2) - IsraeliRD Vs Kalle29 (Match 11)

Excuse me sir, I played like crap last Horizon match. I want to show you I can do better than that at 4:30am... or not?

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
21 May 2015 14:13 #69
Sprawl - IsraeliRD Vs hypedmaniac (Match 01)

New-ish guy who wanted to take a shot at me. I'm pretty sure the beating he got is outlawed in some countries.
Note the Mega Marble at 2:16. He actually came back from it only to take another one.

Enjoy!

• Kalle29
21 May 2015 16:01 #70
I see you've started to upload solo mp practice :^)

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
21 May 2015 16:27 #71
You guys, don't be rude. Seriously, given hyped's inexperience, I'd say he did quite well. You think this was a huge beating, but nothing compared to Lichable vs RC. Lichable got really discouraged after that match. I'm trying to prevent the same thing from happening, especially since I see you didn't let him have one free gem. Well done, hyped, I'm sure Matan will be a lot more afraid of you once you get some more practice.

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
25 May 2015 13:09 #72
Spires - IsraeliRD Vs Kalle29 (Match 12)

Spires rematch! Has Kalle learned anything from our previous match? After a brilliant beginning I'm clearly that awesome and have got this in the bag, easily 50+ gap if I keep this up. Instead the worst of all happens and I'm facing the terrible truth of losing on Spires. Has Kalle managed to stage the biggest upset of all?

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
28 May 2015 08:26 #73
Zenith - IsraeliRD Vs Regislian (Match 02)

I managed to pull out a Spires win ever so barely so how would I go on Zenith, also a map I'm pretty good at? As things turn out a 21 points gap really is tiny vs Regis since he is capable on tying, and winning, the game much faster than you'd expect.

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
01 Jun 2015 16:13 #74
Vortex Effect - IsraeliRD Vs Kalle29 (Match 13)

Kalle was losing the first match and 40 seconds left on the clock he got disconnected, so I promptly killed the game so he doesn't have a loss registered. I then took him on a second match on Vortex to see if I could repeat the first match. I didn't.

Enjoy!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kalle29

• Kalle29
01 Jun 2015 20:51 #75
That was a great match, too bad I didn't actually steal that blue from you :p

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
04 Jun 2015 14:45 #76
Zenith - IsraeliRD Vs Frostfire (Match 02)

Zenith is a map both Frostfire and I are great at and so came about a fierce battle where my confident lead ended with unexpected results thanks to a nasty blue steal.

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
08 Jun 2015 20:16 #77
Gems in the Road - IsraeliRD Vs Kalle29 (Match 14)

My game was off at 5am, so I had to relax and zero out and play the game I know. I had to concentrate here to avoid an upset and I knew I could beat Kalle if I played it well.

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
11 Jun 2015 17:01 #78
Spires - IsraeliRD Vs Eguy (Match 02)

Eguy is one of the best players out there and somehow I didn't play him for the longest time, so if he is good, how would he fair up against me on couple of my best maps? I chose Spires as my obvious second map and I figured I'd snatch an easy win, considering Zenith went so well. How wrong I was. Improvising a lot I had to actually play well to ensure I don't lose to eguy who keeps being at the same spawns as I am despite my clear advantage. What.

Enjoy!

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
11 Jun 2015 18:00 #79
Wow, that was an awesome game. Thanks for posting! If the game had been played on Thistle or Sheldon I would've lost by like 5 instead of 40 :P You did get helped out a bit by the game as well lol.

-Jeff 2014

• Kalle29
11 Jun 2015 18:27 - 11 Jun 2015 18:39 #80

Eguy wrote: Wow, that was an awesome game. Thanks for posting! If the game had been played on Thistle or Sheldon I would've lost by like 5 instead of 40 :P You did get helped out a bit by the game as well lol.

I
I
I
I
I
I
I

Last edit: 11 Jun 2015 18:39 by Kalle29.

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
12 Jun 2015 05:36 #81
Remember, it's your personal text, not mine :^)

-Jeff 2014

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
15 Jun 2015 18:21 #82

Kalle29 wrote:

Eguy wrote: Wow, that was an awesome game. Thanks for posting! If the game had been played on Thistle or Sheldon I would've lost by like 5 instead of 40 :P You did get helped out a bit by the game as well lol.

I
I
I
I
I
I
I

Hmm...good point!
(Get it? Arrows point to things! Ba-dum ch!)

Egoo, there's a possibility that you can port forward yourself so you can have to good ping and Matan will not, but that game's long gone. :^D

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
22 Jun 2015 14:27 #83
Sprawl - IsraeliRD Vs Kalle29 (Match 15)
I was tired but kept going against Kalle a little more. Decided to play it dangerously with Sprawl hoping to snag a 5am victory, while Kalle was playing 4am. Battle of the tired players, who would win?

Enjoy!

Spires - IsraeliRD Vs hypedmaniac (Match 02)

New guy who wanted to take a shot at me. I thought Spires would be super easy against him and if it wasn't for so many mistakes on my side this would have been a whole lot worse for him.

Enjoy!

Zenith - IsraeliRD Vs Kalle29 (Match 16)

Last match at 5:10 am (Kalle's 4:10am), which means I have little clue on what I'm doing. Could I win the last game of the night?

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
25 Jun 2015 05:25 #84
Sacred - IsraeliRD Vs Eguy (Match 03)

Eguy is one of the best players out there and somehow I didn't play him for the longest time. After Zenith/Spires went superb I went with one of his favorite maps, Sacred which I haven't played in many months. My advantages are smart play and knowning some spawns but those are easily counteracted considering he's super efficient at this map, and this went down to the wire.

Enjoy!

• SourSpitballs
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Hello There
  • Thank you received: 3
25 Jun 2015 06:13 #85
Matan,your multiplayer skillz are supreme

Marble Blast Boyo

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
25 Jun 2015 16:10 - 25 Jun 2015 16:11 #86
Wow. What a match. After my disappointment on the first two maps I came to familiar territory with the map I know best, and got myself in a nice rhythm throughout the round. However, if that match was today, I probably would've won it. I completely disappeared in the last twenty seconds, going for completely the wrong gems, and choking up from the nerves built up from the chance to win a round against the guy you idolize in Marble Blast. I've always been known for screwing close games (ahem Frosty), however I've improved at that recently. Thanks for posting this awesome match, the best one of the bunch! Looking forward to more matches like this, I still have some more maps to throw at you B)

-Jeff 2014
Last edit: 25 Jun 2015 16:11 by Eguy.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
07 Jul 2015 19:42 #87
Tricky Treehouse (11.959)

Xelna played this level and used to have WR but people beat him so. Anyway, this is his run for the level and it beats me so that's all that matters.

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
11 Jul 2015 23:59 #88
HiGuy Vs PlatinumQuest

A puzzle series that I've created to which HiGuy contributed, is based on pathfinding and lack of marble controls over ice. HiGuy played the latest level, released a few days ago, and tried to beat it. He did do so in 13 minutes, but it was absolutely hilarious watching him do so.

This video is all the funny attempts that HiGuy had during that time.

Also a first attempt at subtitles, because why not.

Enjoy!

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
12 Jul 2015 03:47 - 12 Jul 2015 03:49 #89
PQ WH- oh it's actually there. PQ WHEn

Edit: Just realized:

Matan crackles up

crackles

kle

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
Last edit: 12 Jul 2015 03:49 by HiGuy.

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
12 Jul 2015 08:48 #90
And I can see it's a level from Kula World (the last one of Antarctica, that is), and you use another Kula World priciple: you haven't any control when you enter the ice!

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.221 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.