• iCometBlue
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
12 Aug 2011 00:45 #31
I KNEW IT WAS POSSIBLE W/O JUMPING!

Great run btw.

@Tech That's because he used ctr-p

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Don.Gato
  • Don.Gato's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 10
12 Aug 2011 00:51 #32
Took me a while to figure out how to get from the high point of the moving platforms to the checkpoint platform. Even what I did doesn't work most of the time.

• Don.Gato
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
21 Sep 2011 03:35 #33
Emerald Tower - No Jumping

Marble Blast Emeralds final level, Emerald Tower, completed without jumping. Despite the level being almost entirely jumping based, I did it without. Go Me

• Lambencee(Aaron_Y)
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 23
21 Sep 2011 03:54 #34
*falls over* oh wait I was already sitting. *Falls backward in chair* amazing stuff there!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
21 Sep 2011 05:02 #35
Hilarious, great abuse of the gyro/SJ.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 15
21 Sep 2011 05:21 #36
*falls over in shock*

*gets back up and pushes Matan over*

Amazing video, didn't think it was possible to do that level without jumping once!

• Don.Gato
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
21 Sep 2011 05:28 #37
Well the hard part was getting up to where the powerups were. The rest was pretty easy. The stretch from just before the first tornado to the checkpoint after the bouncy floor took me well over an hour to do in one run the first time, and in this run that stretch got behind me the fastest, by about 5 minutes. Not to mention figuring it all out

Also I was originally going to challenge people to figure out a way to do this before I released the vid, but then I realized how unlikely it was that anybody would even try

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
21 Sep 2011 06:41 #38
Will you do more of those NJ vids for MBE? I really like them.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 18
21 Sep 2011 07:02 #39
Great path. That red square is your best friend.

• Don.Gato
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
22 Oct 2011 07:47 #40
MBE No Jumping Compilation

Recorded this video quite a bit ago, but a combination of being away, crappy internet, and laziness got in the way of uploading it.

Anyway, here is a nice little compilation of MBE levels, all marked as impossible by the MBE staff, all proven as possible without jumping.

Bumpers and Bounce: Pretty simple stuff, could be done a lot faster. Sorry about the laggy recording, it gets better though

A Bumpy Quest: That little jump platform area threw me off at first, I realized pretty quickly that I could get to the gem easily enough, but thought I would need a SJ to get all the way through. I couldn't get a SJ there though, so I tried again and realized that if I went fast enough I would punch through. The last part is like that too, just go fast.

How To: Frictions: First level I proved possible w/out jumping. I first tried it before I realized just how little traction you have on space. I got lucky on just my 2nd try and beat it. It took me a lot longer to reproduce those results...

Random Level: Easy Peasy Pudding and Pie.

Risin' Speed: I had written this level off as impossible, but I gave it another shot later and discovered that it is very much possible without jumping, and that my path is probably the easiest way to get the Emerald Time.

How To: Rocket Booster: Still not sure why I get enough height to make it to the finish if I do it just right, but not complaining. There is another way to get up there too, my original path, but it is difficult and takes longer (looks cooler though).

Thunderbolt: You may notice that I go to the side of the top of the first ramp, not the shortest distance. If I do it like that I can get enough height to skillshot the gap on the otherside. Also possible to do a much softer launch, and bounce of the bottom layer of leaves on the tree on the right.

Climb: First 2 .rec's were not playing right (they didn't like the tornado launch) so I went back to the drawing board and recorded this. I only wish I could get that tornado launch, and what led up to it in a with jumping run now...

PS Some editing changes: Better quality video, and letterboxing so that everything doesn't appear stretched here on youtube...

22 Oct 2011 13:03 #41
awesome runs!

• Thank you received: 15
22 Oct 2011 17:30 #42
Great runs! The video would be better with music, though.

• Don.Gato
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
10 Mar 2013 02:49 #43
Dustforce Custom Level Dust Noir WR 0:57.201

This isn't MB, but I'll put it here anyway....

A WR run of a custom level in the game Dustforce (I highly recommend it, but please note that it is highly addicting). Enjoy!

• Beack
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Beack ewe
10 Mar 2013 05:08 #44
Isn't MB but that give me level idea for MB

Interesting game and nice run also

The weirdest signature that I ever requested

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.198 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.