Official Marble Blast Fubar BETA Feedback Forum

Please post any questions / comments / bug reports regarding Marble Blast Fubar. Posts are moderated and will not be publicly displayed unless reviewed by Aayrl.

Please title your thread accordingly:

For bug reports: [BUG] Topic Title
For suggestions/feedback: [COMMENT] Topic Title

Please click here to read the latest release notes.

lock [SUGGESTION] Temple of Time (or whatever it's called) Blue Section

• Steven
  • Steven's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Marble Blast bug hunter
  • Thank you received: 20
02 Jan 2016 12:39 #1
In the blue section (the pink castle) in Professional Level 10(?), the Temple of Time or whatever, if you fall off the castle, you're stuck in limbo. You have no choice but to restart the level through the menu. My thinking is that there should either be a way to recover (like there is in the other areas, including the red one), or an OOB trigger below the castle.

If there's a bug, YO! I'll report it!
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 368
02 Jan 2016 22:53 #2
Yeah, I've known about this one for a while but haven't thought of a good fix for it yet. I felt the OOB trigger was a little too annoying and forces everyone to complete that section first (since, if you fall OOB you're not wasting the effort on the other half of the level.)

Perhaps i'll redesign that section of the level so it's a bit easier and/or there's a failsafe (e.g., you can roll out of a hole in the wall and try again). I'm a big fan of not using the OOB triggers unnecessarily if I can avoid it.

~Aayrl
  • Thank you received: 368
11 Sep 2016 21:58 #3
Parts of this level were redesigned in Build 50000+. In addition, a checkpoint was added to the top portion of the level, so falling into the "limbo box" can be resolved by using the Quick Restart hotkey.

~Aayrl
Moderators: AayrlDoomblah
Time to create page: 0.830 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.